Halo

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 10, 2006, 12:19:56 PM

Author
Halo (Read 760,332 times)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I just finished it. Amazing.

Spoiler
The best death was Jorge's. The saddest was either Kat's or Noble Six's. Emile's was just plain badass though.
[close]

Oh, and also:

Spoiler
When I heard Captain Keyes, I shit myself.
[close]

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Just finished the first mission, loving it already. The game's engine is vastly improved over the original and the graphics are tremendous. But did anyone else experience a heavy frame drop in major fire fights?

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

Got I'm loving the DMR.

randy4321

randy4321

I have played most of the day after I have gotten off work, and boy I have had alot of fun! Headhunter has been the highlight matches of tonight and they were a blast! BTB were exciting at times also, and firefight. Got a good bit of achievments. I hope they vary up the maps a little more. I have gotten alot of the forge world map. but I love it so far.

Remonster

Remonster

Quote from: Drago-Morph on Sep 15, 2010, 12:56:24 AM
Quote from: Remonster on Sep 15, 2010, 12:52:15 AM
Quote from: That Yellow Alien on Sep 14, 2010, 09:21:31 PM
I'll probably be on tonight if anyone wants to play firefight or multi. No campaign yet, waiting to play that with a friend.

I'll hit you up man, iI'll be on in maybe an hour or two. Gamertag is I2IGigawatts

Didn't I just see you in a game of Halo 3 multiplayer the other day? I distinctly remember murdering someone by that name multiple times.

Haha that's very possible. But we'll see how it goes next time we play together. I'm really starting to surprise even myself with how much I am destroying on multiplayer.

VEF214

VEF214

Still don't have it.  :(

How would you guys rate it out of 10 and why?

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

I'm about half way, and I'd give it a 8.5.

Best thing about Reach: Drivable fork lifts.

So awesome.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

DMRs FTW. And I was so excited to see
Spoiler
Halsey
[close]
but gotta agree in regards to the book contradictions. They do irritate me as they are supposed to be canon after all.

Only 2 levels in but I will get it finished.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Yeah, seeing
Spoiler
Halsey
[close]
was awesome, even if it contradicts the books. But, like I said, I save money this way :D Halo Reach was amazing!

AlienHunterAACMdivision

AlienHunterAACMdivision

I just solo beat Reach on Legendary about an hour ago, it was one of the most intense gaming experiences I've ever had...

Corporate Merc

Corporate Merc

Im lovin every minute of it, again I wasent a huge halo fan but im really diggin this. I picked up the limited edition that came w/ "halsey's journal" and the amount of material in that little book is insane to the makings' of the spartans and the detailed info of the covenant. Not to mention the cool little things that it came w/ like the patch and what looks like halsey's security ID or something. Truely one of the best pre-order gifts Ive ever seen, bungie seriously went all out for reach between the campaign and firefight and the sick MP a total package through and through.

I give it a 10/10 hands down.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Sep 15, 2010, 10:39:39 AM
Yeah, seeing
Spoiler
Halsey
[close]
was awesome, even if it contradicts the books. But, like I said, I save money this way :D Halo Reach was amazing!
I think seeing (Corporal Hicks, don't read this one yet)
Spoiler
Captain Keyes was even cooler; one of the biggest suprises aside from Cortana.
[close]

Quote from: DoomRulz on Sep 15, 2010, 03:57:56 AM
Just finished the first mission, loving it already. The game's engine is vastly improved over the original and the graphics are tremendous. But did anyone else experience a heavy frame drop in major fire fights?
I experienced a fairly minor framerate drop during the second to last mission.

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Well, Reach unexpectedly arrived yesterday. Since it was online I thought I would have to wait a few extra days.
That statue is great. While not polystone as I hoped (it is plastic), it still is painted and sculpted very well.
I am already more interested in the Nobel team then I was in John 117 (john was cool but these guys have more individuality, so i like them a bit better)
Gonna be sad to see em die.
I'm already a Sergeant. How sad is that?
Man. Firefight really is addictive.
My only gripe is the elite armor is not as customizable as it was in Halo 3. Other then that, this is gonna be a blast.
Also, we ordered it at Amazon, but they got their stock from Gamestop, so I still got the bonuses.

VEF214

VEF214

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/ecca5ce448/snoop-dogg-vs-ll-cool-j-the-ultimate-halo-smack-down

The stereotyping was through the roof, but it was still amusing.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

My favorite tracks:

The opening cutscene to this level.. it was amazing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbJtil3UiOk

1:02 to 1:55 is so incredibly badass.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dd-Y2nqvTag

At 2:48 to 3:04 my heart just stopped. Such an adrenaline rush.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLJqaPh36q0

This was the first thing you heard when you go to the main menu. What an epic menu.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JS5ld7tt608

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed