Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

*Suspicious looks*

Razz

Razz

*Puts pants back on* :-[

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

*Nods approvingly, with arms crossed, and the same suspicious facial expression*

[EDIT]

OMFG I'M GOING IN.

I.. am now home.. and I have it in my hands.  :'(

Oh my Gods. It's amazing. I will now open this massive crate of win.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: DoomRulz on Sep 13, 2010, 09:44:24 PM
There's something amusing about buying a video game from the same place that sells groceries and I have no idea what it is lol. I always go to specialty stores.

I ended up deciding sleep was more important. I just popped in before work to get it. It's cheaper from supermarkets, that's my reasoning. It's where I prefer to go for DVDs too. Now, I'm annoyed I didn't book the day off. I haven't really been following the game like I did every other Halo game so I haven't been excited. I'm flicking through the manual and I now am. Can't wait to get in and put it in.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

f**k Play.com. f**k them all.

Reach hasn't arrived, and I pre-ordered it. The whole point of a pre-order is so that I actually get it on release date! >:(

Forget that, it just arrived.  ;D

Razz

Razz

You must learn patience. :P

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Super foggy night, can't see ten feet in front of you, when I got to the store they were taking the cardboard off the display. First copy yeeeeeeeah...

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Sep 14, 2010, 01:03:22 PM

Shouldn't you be at college having to wait to play it. Like me, 2 and a half hours then done at work!

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 14, 2010, 01:36:48 PM
Quote from: Purebreedalien on Sep 14, 2010, 01:03:22 PM

Shouldn't you be at college having to wait to play it. Like me, 2 and a half hours then done at work!

Heh, I am in the campus computer lab right now. Gonna pick it up in an hour.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I.. have to do some school before I play.

*Looks over at the giant space crate in living room*

*Shutters*

Cellien

Cellien

Just picked it up today after I left the gym.  To my surprise it came with a $20 gift card!  Gotta work though so can't play till tonight. 

Master Chief

Master Chief

Missed work today and gonna miss tomorrow (still getting paid) for this game. 8)

Cellien

Cellien

Quote from: Master Chief on Sep 14, 2010, 03:25:08 PM
Missed work today and gonna miss tomorrow (still getting paid) for this game. 8)

Nice.  My job is pretty lenient (heck I get to work at home), but today is a bit busy to take off.  Ah well.  The wife wants to play co-op, so that's worth waiting for anyhow.   8)

I am envisioning Master Chief (that's you)all suited up on the couch manning Noble Team.   :D

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Well, Reach is out. I patiently await its arrival at ma doorstep.

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: Cellien on Sep 14, 2010, 03:47:03 PM
Nice.  My job is pretty lenient (heck I get to work at home), but today is a bit busy to take off.  Ah well.  The wife wants to play co-op, so that's worth waiting for anyhow.   8)
Definitely worth the wait! She got any friends? Haha

Quote from: Cellien on Sep 14, 2010, 03:47:03 PM
I am envisioning Master Chief (that's you)all suited up on the couch manning Noble Team.   :D
haha! Even my daughter's cat has his armor on! Good hunting!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed