Author
Halo (Read 763,574 times)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Aug 25, 2010, 05:59:10 AM
I mean FRACKK!
Frak.

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Aug 25, 2010, 05:59:10 AM
And am I the only one shocked by the number of spoiled people on Bungie.net?!?
I'm in the dark from B.net, and I'm being highly selective with my YouTube searches.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

^ But you said....I spelled it like that before and you said "kk" instead of "ck" and now its "k" instead of "kk"....Forget it ill just stick to "frig" or "frag".
And I mean just look at the actual forums! Its not flames its actual 100 of members discussing spoilers! My god.... I do believe the pages will be pure locks soon....

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Frak
Frakker
Frakked
Frakking

[Alpha]Frost

[Alpha]Frost

I had a dream I saw the Halo movie and Michael Caine was the Master Chief LOL, so awesome.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

VEF214

VEF214

"The following system is disabled: Forums.

We apologize for the inconvenience, but it is sometimes necessary for us to take certain systems of bungie.net offline for maintenance. Rest assured we are working as fast as we can to return bungie.net to full operation."

Hmmm...

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

^ And now we know why not to discuss spoilers :P

VEF214

VEF214

*pushes big red button*

lol

Elliott

Elliott

I watched the ending.

Spoiler
I CRIED MANLY TEARS. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOBLE 6!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! UUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!
[close]

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Galliruler on Aug 25, 2010, 11:17:28 PM
I watched the ending.

Spoiler
I CRIED MANLY TEARS. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DELTA 6!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! UUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!
[close]
Delete. Right away.

Elliott

Elliott

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Aug 25, 2010, 11:18:11 PM
Quote from: Galliruler on Aug 25, 2010, 11:17:28 PM
I watched the ending.

Spoiler
I CRIED MANLY TEARS. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DELTA 6!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! UUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!
[close]
Delete. Right away.
Delete what?
That I posted some "noooooo"?

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

You say you watched the ending, and that is followed by the spoiler tag- are you honestly going to tell me that no part of that spoiler tag contains.. a spoiler?

And "noooo"? Honestly, you don't think I know what that would mean. Delete the post.

Elliott

Elliott

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Aug 25, 2010, 11:35:05 PM
You say you watched the ending, and that is followed by the spoiler tag- are you honestly going to tell me that no part of that spoiler tag contains.. a spoiler?

And "noooo"? Honestly, you don't think I know what that would mean. Delete the post.
Holy shit.  :D
Before I delete that post;
Would someone who doesn't care about clicking a spoiler tag please click it and back me up?
I mean, seriously.

There isn't a single intellegable thing I said.

Aeus

Aeus

There isn't really a spoiler in his post. His post is more or less a description of how he felt watching it.

Mine would be:

'Cool...Cool...Meh.'

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Well, I clicked it, and now I know what happens. That's just f**king brilliant.

Spoiler
Delta Six is your failiure of 'Noble Six'.
[close]

Pfft, no spoilers..

Spoiler
As a moderator Aeus, I would imagine it would be your job into putting more thought toward wether something is a spoiler or not. That is a clear spoiler, I don't know how missed that.
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed