The fun lies in the multiplayer.

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jan 07, 2013, 07:17:56 PM
The fun lies in the multiplayer.

Damn straight.

FMGUY

FMGUY

I was going to pass over the game originally because I felt it was going to be a cash grab, but after hearing the all the good things about I caved in and bought. The campaign defiantly exceeded my expectations and as pretty much guaranteed my future purchase of halo 5. As far as the online was concerned I was a sort of let down. I feel that they took to much from Cod and kept to little from actual halo, it just doesn't feel the same as the others did. I really hope they don't continue with this custom class nonsense in the future.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Got the Awakening: The Art of Halo 4 for my birthday and just getting around to checking it out now... absolutely breathtaking. No game really devotes such critical attention to art direction like the Halo games (and it shows in the in-game design)-- hell, this is more than most movies. The scope if this artwork is absolutely massive.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

http://blogs.halowaypoint.com/Headlines/post/2013/01/09/The-Halo-Bulletin-1913.aspx

Great message from Frankie in there.

Also, all of you who were clamboring for Grifball, FFA, and Team Snipers playlists, they're all slated to make appearances throughout January and February!

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Jan 11, 2013, 05:44:25 AM
http://blogs.halowaypoint.com/Headlines/post/2013/01/09/The-Halo-Bulletin-1913.aspx

Also, all of you who were clamboring for Grifball, FFA, and Team Snipers playlists, they're all slated to make appearances throughout January and February!

QuoteGrifball

Yes. c:

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Interesting how he emphasizes that they made a lot of mistakes... when really, the game is incredibly difficult to legitimately fault.  :laugh:

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

I can only hope that means they're gonna somehow improve upon it.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

A couple days ago I came to the realization that, unless 343 has a treat up their sleeves, this is going to be the first year since 2009 that we don't get a new Halo game. So I'm now under the impression that, whether the next game is Halo 5 or some kind of spinoff, it won't be for the 360 but rather it is going to be either be a launch title for the next XBox or will come out sometime early in the next XBox's life.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I wouldn't really consider Halo Anniversary to be a new Halo game, but I get what you're saying. I'm always bouncing the thought of a Halo 2 Anniversary back and forth in my head and whether I'd really want it or not. The thought of having the multiplayer brought back to Xbox Live with a new current gen shine sounds quite appealing... but the campaign, I'm not sure. The again, that wouldn't work this year anyways, seeing as it wouldn't be Halo 2's 10 Year Anniversary.

At any rate, it would be cool to have every original entry playable in a version fitted for the same console generation.

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jan 10, 2013, 06:34:07 AM
Got the Awakening: The Art of Halo 4 for my birthday and just getting around to checking it out now... absolutely breathtaking. No game really devotes such critical attention to art direction like the Halo games (and it shows in the in-game design)-- hell, this is more than most movies. The scope if this artwork is absolutely massive.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Jan 11, 2013, 05:44:25 AM

About damn time.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I got the hang of this multiplayer, I am prepared for any game night.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Jan 18, 2013, 12:12:58 AM
I got the hang of this multiplayer, I am prepared for any game night.

I'd love to have a Halo 4 game night soon as well.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Yep, same.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed