Halo

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 10, 2006, 12:19:56 PM

Author
Halo (Read 760,275 times)

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

Quote from: KNIGHT on Nov 11, 2012, 08:23:52 PM
They can assassinate?

Every time I try it's just a regular beatdown.

..Unless you mean survivor assassinating a Flood, if so then I must not have noticed any difference.

They most certainly can
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sOWhYYsJh0#ws

Remonster

Remonster

Finally beat Legendary campaign, so I updated my character.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

OMFG YOU GUYS!!!!

ALL THE WAY TO YOUR RIGHT!!!!!

http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/11503-halo-4-emblems-backgrounds-so-far/

IT LIVES!!!!

Vakarian

Vakarian

So who else has managed to complete the game on Legendary Solo?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

One of my housemates. I'll leave that achievement for a dry-spell between games. xD

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I wanna try to hunt down the terminals next. Also, more Spartan Ops this week! ;D

I think the only thing that I'm a bit disappointed in is that, as far as I'm aware, because of the restrictive nature of the Flood in their gametype (their weapon is build into their body) I don't think you can make any of the old custom Infection gametypes, can you? Or are they adding regular Infection at a later date like they're doing with SWAT.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Earlier today I got my EVA helmet! I feel so good right now.

Vakarian

Vakarian

I'm seriously proud for not destroying a single piece of equipment while getting this achievement.  :laugh:

Now to go square away the rest of the campaign achievo's.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I still need to finish solo legendary. I stopped at The second part of mission three. It's actually fairly easy, but I f**king hate going up against Promethean Knights and The Watchers, it's just a pain scavenging for ammo against these things.

Remonster

Remonster

Quote from: ShadowPred on Nov 12, 2012, 03:38:13 AM
I still need to finish solo legendary. I stopped at The second part of mission three. It's actually fairly easy, but I f**king hate going up against Promethean Knights and The Watchers, it's just a pain scavenging for ammo against these things.

I've given up trying to get past the part in mission three where you need to fight ghosts and banshees. But now that I know there are Fuel Rod cannons around the level, maybe I can finally get through it.

Vakarian

Vakarian

I swear to christ, Promethean Knights are the worst things ever, and the fact that watchers can resurrect them, made things so much worse. But a lack of ammo really never ever happened to me throughout the campaign once, there are usually weapons hidden around areas that I only discovered on this playthough.

My only advice for Legendary Solo is to keep weapons that are powerful and keep as much distance between you and the enemy. On some CQC levels always keep either a shotgun/scattershot or Sword/Hammer as a secondary as it will turn knights or Elites into swiss cheese., and a weapon that is capable of headshots, (DMR,Carbine,Magnum etc,)

My most used Armor Abilities were either the Hologram or Jetpack. The Cloaking Device only really helped in mission two for me.

SpaceMarines

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

We can all partake on the Phoenix Emblem!

RISE FROM THE ASHES!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAftmU8FNSY#

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Oh, you wanted the phoenix one! I was talking about Noted.

It's all good, then.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Crisis averted!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed