Halo

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 10, 2006, 12:19:56 PM

Author
Halo (Read 760,385 times)

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

If its like the past games, I'm afraid that revert saved your progress at the start.
It may have changed, but you'll have to go through the whole thing on legendary for it to count.
I'd still try just going from point Bravo, in case it changed.

Vakarian

Vakarian

I'm fairly certain it will be the same, because when I was playing through the campaign on Heroic it f**ked up for some reason on one of the saves so my like achievements go:

Completed Chapter 1,2,3,4,6,5,7,8

I feel like doing this right now.

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

Just finished.

T'was good. Better than I was expecting. Personally I thought Bungie dropped the ball after Halo 2. 3 and Reach I found severely lacking in the storytelling angle. 3 glossing over the great schism stuff and missed so much opportunity for arbiter/chief begrudging bro action and Reach just felt like going from area to area shooting stuff. I expected to learn more about the spartans, all I got was a spartan armor fashion show and a bunch of dudes who I knew would get killed before I can care about them. ODST I felt was stronger than both. But 4 stepped it up and I give props to 343 for surprising me. Looking forward to Arby and playable elites being in some dlc.

Didact's face design was still ass though.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Evolution of a Nightmare

Halo 3: Spartan II

Halo Reach: Spartan III

Halo 4: Spartan IV (Obviously not finalized)

So how's everyone else's armor looking so far?

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

Can't find my Halo 3 Spartan pic, so yeah.

Halo Reach: Spartan III

Halo 4: Spartan IV

I plan on changing a few things, specifically changing the torso to Venator once I get Assassin Master.

Remonster

Remonster

I've always used Sage with either white or yellow markings.

My Halo Reach Spartain

And my Spartan IV, also a work in progress. I plan on using the Mark VI helmet, and the Contoured legs once i unlock them. Only have one more mission to beat on Legendary.

Vakarian

Vakarian

My Spartan from Halo Reach won't show up on Waypoint or Bungie.net

So here's a screenshot

and my Spartan IV,

Remonster

Remonster

That scout helmet is insanely cool. It's awesome to see that we've all kept our color schemes throughout the games.

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

Yeah.

I just wish 4 had a darker green more similar to what I used in Reach.

Shasvre

Vakarian

Vakarian

This game is really starting to piss me off a lot now, this is about the third or fourth time that all my loadouts have been reset to default for no f**king reason, and my spartan online is just some red default looking c**t.

So damn irritating, and why the hell do we have to wait to be able to access our fileshare online?

Aspie

Aspie

I love the Flood zombies.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

Have you seen their assassinations?
I love em

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

They can assassinate?

Every time I try it's just a regular beatdown.

..Unless you mean survivor assassinating a Flood, if so then I must not have noticed any difference.

Nightlord

Nightlord

Reach

Halo 4

Worst map for everyone so far?
Complex for me without a doubt.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed