Halo

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 10, 2006, 12:19:56 PM

Author
Halo (Read 760,372 times)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Dovahkiin on Nov 08, 2012, 01:19:39 AM
Does anyone know whether or not the flood return in the campaign or just in that multiplayer mode?

We all know if they do or not.

Spoiler
They don't. But they do show up in the Terminals you find and then watch on Halo Waypoiint
[close]

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Dovahkiin on Nov 08, 2012, 01:19:39 AM
Does anyone know whether or not the flood return in the campaign or just in that multiplayer mode?

Spoiler
If you want to get really technical, a very basic biological form of the Flood is seen during the
Spoiler
Librarian's
[close]
story about the
Spoiler
Didact's
[close]
past.
[close]

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

Now, I begin my Legendary play-through of Halo 4.

This is the first new Halo game I've gotten for my Xbox at release, all the others had been out for a while by the time I played them. I feel it's only right for it to be the first Halo game I take the time to beat on Legendary.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: KNIGHT on Nov 08, 2012, 02:16:20 AM
Now, I begin my Legendary play-through of Halo 4.

This is the first new Halo game I've gotten for my Xbox at release, all the others had been out for a while by the time I played them. I feel it's only right for it to be the first Halo game I take the time to beat on Legendary.

May the gods be with you.

Played Spartan Ops with Vakarian, and apparently he was recording the session! Omg, I played SOps earlier, but I skipped the 5th mission until now when I was playing with Vakarian. I had no idea I even skipped it, so it was a welcome surprise, and it actually leads up to the next episode because. All in all, it was far more fun with an extra Spartan by my side, so I do believe that when there's 4 of us kicking ass, it will be f**king glorious.

Remonster

Remonster

If anyone is up for some Campaign/Sparta-ops co op or some old fashion War Games I'll be free most of the day.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Me too! If none of you see me playing this game on Legendary, then message away!

Remonster

Remonster

I have to make sure I run to work tomorrow first and pick up a new headset, just found out my puppy destroyed mine  :-\

Byohzrd

Byohzrd

just finished the campaign on normal.

DAT ENDING

Spoiler
but cortana though  :'(
[close]

Vakarian

Vakarian

Been playing the shit out of this game and I have to say i'm loving it so far. Found the RvB easter egg last night when I was fighting f**kers with Shadowpred last night. ( I <3 Caboose)

Only slight issue I have was with the campaign, although the levels are beautiful to look at, atmospheric and whatnot, A lot of the levels just kinda felt like:

Go to these three points, destroy whatever is there, then move to the exit.

Spoiler
Also the QTE in place of a boss fight seemed rather lame, wouldn't have minded some sort of a battle first.
[close]

Other than that, great game.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Vakarian on Nov 08, 2012, 08:45:57 AM
Go to these three points, destroy whatever is there, then move to the exit.

Yeah, I felt the same way, and I can't help but see Spartan Ops as exactly what the campaign is like. There's too much chaos going on around everywhere and hardly any time to take in the sights. I think the pacing is completely off because of this, but these are problems that don't really affect the enjoyment of this game at all because this game just feels like a great intro to what the next games are going to be like.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Just played through episode one of Spartan Ops. I originally wanted to do it solo, but ended up getting talked into doing it cooperatively with some friends...

The opening cinematic was really cool. The first four missions were basically frantic assaults on various Covenant and Forerunner structures as
Spoiler
Fireteam Majestic and Fireteam Crimson fought against Covenant and Prometheans to gain some ground on Requiem. The fifth mission was probably the coolest, and I'm very interested in finding out what that Forerunner artifact that Crimson dug out is.
[close]

For those that are signed up for the XBox Rewards thing:

http://www.co-optimus.com/article/9222/play-halo-4-to-get-free-microsoft-points.html

Vakarian

Vakarian

The fact that there is an daily online XP limit on multiplayer is such horseshit.

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

Wait... There's a limit?

I haven't heard anything about this anywhere else...

Vakarian

Vakarian

Yeah, got a message saying i'd reached my daily onlne XP cap. If it's the same as Reach, it resets at midnight.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Fantastic game. Did the campaign on normal in about 6 hours. Did it on Legendary with the housemates yesterday. Took us a bit longer but made it through. Started Legendary on Solo...f**king ridiculous.

Over-all, really f**king loved it. Absolutely beautiful game to look at that delves deeper into the Halo universe while expanding it with the past and into the future. I have the same thoughts on the general objectives, Vakarian - too much button pushing but otherwise, it was fun.

Very disappointed the Covvie's relationship wasn't delved into that much but, meh.

Oh and the ending...

Spoiler
He fell into Slipspace. He'll be back. Folk can survive in slipspace, we've seen it. Plus he has that super awesome Forerunner armor on.
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed