Halo

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 10, 2006, 12:19:56 PM

Author
Halo (Read 760,312 times)

ShadowPred

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Just about finishing Thursday War so I can guess where about Halo 4 is going.

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Damn, that new trailer was f**king sick! I seriously need to save up money to buy that, or wait a year and buy cheaper and used like I did the past games.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Monolith looks awesome. And Skyline...whoa! :o

These maps are looking excellent.

Nightlord

Nightlord

Monolith, Shatter and Wreckage look amazing, these maps are gonna be good.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Quote from: Nightlord on Oct 24, 2012, 08:00:00 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIspQ1NmGf4#ws

HURRY UP NOVEMBER! CHRIST

FuD episode 4 clip

Quote from: Laufey on Oct 24, 2012, 04:51:50 AM
I just showed Forward Unto Dawn (Part 1-3) to a friend and his first reaction was to complain about the kids at the academy not knowing about the Covenant, despite being at war with them for several years. I think I broke my nose when I slapped my palm into my face. :(
There really is alot of people that are just lost in Halo, some of my friends still think Chief is a robot.

Oh gawd...I'm so jelly right now. Looks like that's another weekend I'm going to have to spend at a friends house.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Already releasing map packs, a month after the game comes out?

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I'll be too f**king busy replaying the Spec Ops missions. Also, I never buy map packs.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Oct 25, 2012, 02:10:01 AM
Already releasing map packs, a month after the game comes out?

Seems like. I don't really mind, though, since they're letting everyone know in advance. Its not like they're releasing the game and then immediately trying to shove more paid content down the customers' throats.

And the maps look pretty damn cool, too.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I haven't watched the videos for anything dealing with multi-player maps. I'll probably give them a go once I play the game and test out the current maps before I go and make a definite decision on whether or not they'll be worth it. Don't need to blow my load too early.

Prime113

Prime113

Beat Halo: Reach tonight with coolbreeze. I must say, after battling my way through the last two levels, my excitement rose quite a bit. I can only imagine what H1 and H3 will do.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Thoughts on how brutal Legendary mode will be in H4? I'm hoping it's more ODST and less Reach.

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: DoomRulz on Oct 25, 2012, 02:03:19 PM
Thoughts on how brutal Legendary mode will be in H4?
There will be lots of F-bombs, sonuva's, and combined curse words that don't even make sense.

I'm hoping it's more ODST and less Reach.
It's all the same to me.

Nightlord

Nightlord

Thoughts on how brutal Legendary mode will be in H4? I'm hoping it's more ODST and less Reach.
As long as the jackals don't oneshot like in Halo 2 it will be fine.Will probably do heroic first though just to get a feel for the game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gv5oAtoW-68#ws

dat vinyl

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Master Chief on Oct 25, 2012, 03:53:36 PM
I'm hoping it's more ODST and less Reach.
It's all the same to me.

ODST was far simpler on Legendary than Reach was. Reach made me cry.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed