Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 10, 2006, 12:19:56 PM

Author
Halo (Read 760,257 times)

Sinister Serenity

Sinister Serenity

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Nightlord on Sep 11, 2012, 04:14:07 AM
BREAKING NEWS, arby just came back from the future after finishing halo 4, his first words
Spoiler
[close]

THIS POST WASN'T WRONG!!!!!!!

DJ Pu$$yface

DJ Pu$$yface

Quote from: ShadowPred on Sep 14, 2012, 09:02:35 PM
Quote from: Nightlord on Sep 11, 2012, 04:14:07 AM
BREAKING NEWS, arby just came back from the future after finishing halo 4, his first words
Spoiler
[close]

THIS POST WASN'T WRONG!!!!!!!

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I really doubt that 343i have plans for a 7, 8, and 9. Probably just buying the domains so others can't.

That being said, I doubt 6 is going to be the last game, either. Once they're done (or maybe even before they're done) with this upcoming trilogy, I'd expect to see more spin-offs, prequels, and side stories like all the stuff we got post-Halo 3, which I would be more than happy with.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Floods be lurking.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Sep 15, 2012, 05:23:45 AM
That being said, I doubt 6 is going to be the last game, either. Once they're done (or maybe even before they're done) with this upcoming trilogy, I'd expect to see more spin-offs, prequels, and side stories like all the stuff we got post-Halo 3, which I would be more than happy with.

My ultimate dream for one of those side things is an ODST sequel with the full squad, with the addition of the Arbiter and some ONI higher-up voiced by James Callis.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

ARBITER and Friends!

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Sep 15, 2012, 05:33:07 AM

My ultimate dream for one of those side things is an ODST sequel with the full squad, with the addition of the Arbiter and some ONI higher-up voiced by James Callis.

Never thought of it that way, but in the little bit of Glasslands that I read, ONI don't seem particularly fond of the Arbiter. Not sure if/how that ever gets resolved, though.

I'd like to see the ODST cast back as well, with that being my favorite game and all. And I have been saying for a while that I'd love an Arbiter game. Also high up on my list are a Flood survival horror game, a Halo Wars 2, and an ancient Forerunner game, perhaps with the Flood as an enemy on a much larger scale and with varying types and mutations that we've ever encountered them before.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Sep 15, 2012, 05:33:07 AM

James Callis and Tricia Helfer reunited, arguing in Halo...

...Don't make me cum like that ever again.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Sep 15, 2012, 06:56:50 AM
James Callis and Tricia Helfer reunited, arguing in Halo...

...Don't make me cum like that ever again.

Thought you'd like that.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Finally decided to stop being cheap and lazy and go pre-order this today, and Target was all out of pre-order cards :P Gonna have to go back later during the week and see if they got more.

In good news, it seems that game is selling well :D

Vakarian

Vakarian

Best buying online man, unless a retail store has some sort of special pre-order bonus that you really want.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'm good for games if anyone fancies! Just send me an invite, cplhicks2310. I'll be on Reach and CEA today.  :)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Vakarian on Sep 16, 2012, 12:02:00 PM
Best buying online man, unless a retail store has some sort of special pre-order bonus that you really want.

Target is the best bet for me, as I get employee discount off there since my mom works there. Plus, they give a $5 gift card with preorders.

I was gonna go to Game Stop like I usually do (they usually have a good preorder bonus) but their exclusive Halo 4 armor looks kind of...eh, to be honest.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

The pre-order bonuses for this game look eh, all over. Skins are such a lazy thing to include.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed