Author
Halo (Read 760,300 times)

Master Chief

Master Chief

"Fog" skull must be activated.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jun 28, 2012, 05:28:39 PM
And I know this is crazy and far fetched, but I'd love to be able to change the whether. A dark, New Mombasa esque place with rain...yes please!

I like your idea. The Halo series, with the exception of ODST, has been bright and sunny. We need more darkness.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Sweet, I was eager to see the first BTB map explored. Saw glimpses of this in videos before, but this really shows its size.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

So, I'm working my way through Reach again, and on the mission Long Night of Solace, while I was inside the Covenant ship, I noticed the big, holographic projection of Reach. My Prometheus senses kicked in and I decided to stand inside it, made me feel like David :P

In other news, I'm going to be reading Glasslands whenever it comes in the mail; looking forward to that.

Also, I ordered a year of XBox Live and am waiting for that to come in as well. Anyone who plays Halo and isn't already on my friend list, feel free to add me. My gamertag is bstnsx704.

Prime113

Prime113

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jun 30, 2012, 11:19:37 PM
So, I'm working my way through Reach again, and on the mission Long Night of Solace, while I was inside the Covenant ship, I noticed the big, holographic projection of Reach. My Prometheus senses kicked in and I decided to stand inside it, made me feel like David :P

:'( You win, good sir, you win.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Played some Halo 2 with a friend. I had forgotten how f**king annoying Jackal snipers were.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Oh God yes, especially the level (I forget what level it is, but I know you're on the Halo), where you're going down the cliff and they are literally all over the place.

They were pretty annoying in 3 and Reach as well (though in Reach it may just be because of how annoying the new Covenant sniper is).

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jul 02, 2012, 05:23:53 AM
Oh God yes, especially the level (I forget what level it is, but I know you're on the Halo), where you're going down the cliff and they are literally all over the place.

I know the place. That's where me and my friend gave up on Legenday a few years ago. Couldn't get past that spot, since the whole thing just started over again when one of us died. That's one of the things I'm glad they got rid of in the rest of the games.

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jul 02, 2012, 05:23:53 AMThey were pretty annoying in 3 and Reach as well (though in Reach it may just be because of how annoying the new Covenant sniper is).

The laser beam? Yeah, it's pretty annoying.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Laufey on Jul 02, 2012, 05:26:47 AM

I know the place. That's where me and my friend gave up on Legenday a few years ago. Couldn't get past that spot, since the whole thing just started over again when one of us died. That's one of the things I'm glad they got rid of in the rest of the games.

I never played Halo 2 co-op, but are you sure you didn't accidentally have a skull turned on? There's a skull that does that.

Shasvre

Shasvre

I don't think we collected any skulls for Halo 2. Not that I know of at least.

Someone else played co-op around here and want to shed any light on this? :D

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Just looked up the Iron skull effect in Halo 2, looks like that effect happened with or without the skull on when playing on Legendary:

QuoteEffect: When playing co-op, if either player dies the game restarts you at your last checkpoint. The effect resembles the effect already in place on Legendary difficulty, making it a somewhat redundant Skull.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Such a cruel thing to put in there. :laugh:

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Delta Halo. :3

And that part took my quite a few tries on Legendary as well, but that's why I saved the Sniper you get a bit before it for that part. If you can aim roughly at their position and then peek out and shoot fast, they're relatively simple. Its slow, and it takes memorizing where they're all at, but its worth it.

goddammit Olivia Wilde is absurdly gorgeoushot

Shasvre

Shasvre

That level would probably be easier to play through alone.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed