Author
Halo (Read 760,259 times)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Here's a link with a few more images:

http://www.gameranx.com/updates/id/6978/article/halo-4-preorder-packs-unveiled/

I guess I'll be preordering from Gamestop, despite them no showing pics of their "Forest Armor". That and Amazon are the only two American releases, and I've never purchased anything on Amazon before. I guess now I just need to decide whether to pick up the standard edition or the Limited Edition of the game...

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

You know, it figures they wait to reveal these AFTER I preordered the limited edition at Gamestop.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Jayden the Omnipotent on May 26, 2012, 01:47:06 PM
You know, it figures they wait to reveal these AFTER I preordered the limited edition at Gamestop.

You can always cancel your preorder and redo it at the place that has the bonus you would rather get :)

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

The only one that interest me is the Deadeye helmet, but having checked the site I don't think I'd be able to buy the game from there. It uses (Euros?) and I have no idea if I can get the game with an American credit card. Maybe this is just an example of me not knowing shit about foreign money and buying stuff with or without it. I don't know 

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Spartan Ops to debut on TV on June 4th.

http://www.examiner.com/article/halo-4-spartan-ops-mode-to-debut-on-gametrailers-tv-june-4

Should be cool, though I won't be able to watch. There's always youtube :)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on May 26, 2012, 03:09:15 PM
Spartan Ops to debut on TV on June 4th.

http://www.examiner.com/article/halo-4-spartan-ops-mode-to-debut-on-gametrailers-tv-june-4

Should be cool, though I won't be able to watch. There's always youtube :)

Can't wait, because Spartan-Ops is the main reason why I am interested in Halo 4.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Will have to watch it on YouTube as well, but yeah, it's gonna be fun to see what it's all about.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on May 26, 2012, 01:57:32 PM

You can always cancel your preorder and redo it at the place that has the bonus you would rather get :)

Surely they would grant him the bonus? He can call and ask instead of going through all that again.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: DoomRulz on May 27, 2012, 03:12:51 PM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on May 26, 2012, 01:57:32 PM

Surely they would grant him the bonus? He can call and ask instead of going through all that again.

I think he meant that, after preordering at Gamestop, he found out that a different store had a different bonus that he would rather have gotten :)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

True.

Anyway, I don't think I'll bother with a pre-order. These bonuses are useless.

Elliott

Elliott

GameStop has a picture of their "Jungle" armor now... lololol

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Galliruler on May 27, 2012, 06:53:53 PM
GameStop has a picture of their "Jungle" armor now... lololol

Do you have a link? I can't seem to find it...

Elliott

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I'mma just stick with solid colours and, if they have them, specular highlights.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed