Halo

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 10, 2006, 12:19:56 PM

Author
Halo (Read 760,237 times)

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Dec 06, 2011, 02:06:00 AM
Hey, does anyone need any more of the telephone things from ODST? I need a few more (less than 10, I believe), and was wondering if anyone wants to go hunting for the remaining ones some time.

Also, Hicks, we need to finish up our Wars co-op some time! :D

I need like three more.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

I have them all.

*smug grin*

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Damn straight.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

So I just put my seven terminal codes into Waypoint. I absolutely love that new addition to Waypoint. Especially because the Anniversary codes are categorized as "Alpha Halo", which makes me think that Halo 4 and other games could possibly have codes under other titles.

The awesome Forerunner styled code-entering keyboard looks awesome as well.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I know we do! When I'm in at my new place and settled we'll have to finish. I've only got BF3 with me atm. Also, I need a few telephones too.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 07, 2011, 03:14:34 PM
I know we do! When I'm in at my new place and settled we'll have to finish. I've only got BF3 with me atm. Also, I need a few telephones too.

All right. When you get everything all settled, just let me know :)

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

I would really love to bring back Halo:Reach nights!

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Agreed. Would be a lot of fun. Although, if it were to be on Saturdays again, I'm not sure how often I would be able to make it.

EDIT: Did anyone see the new app that's coming out on the tenth? Halo ATLAS.
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011-12-08-halo-atlas-app-out-this-week

Personally, I am not a fan. Sounds like a waste of five bucks to me. Plus, it takes out a lot of the fun of multiplayer. Don't think it would ever run on my second generation iPod Touch, anyways.
I'm more than content with Waypoint.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

It's basically just a mobile Halo Waypoint.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Dec 09, 2011, 09:04:34 AM
It's basically just a mobile Halo Waypoint.

No, mobile Waypoint is free. ATLAS is the thing that connects with you while playing the game and constantly updates with information such as teammate and weapon locations.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Just watched all of Anniversary's cutscenes...

...if the same people involved in the animation of this are working on Halo 4, I want nothing to do with it. Cortana's lip-sync in particular seemed dated by 2 generations. When the animation is actually better in a game 10 years old, that is a very bad sign.

And please don't get me started on the cinematography. Do not.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Dec 14, 2011, 09:24:55 AMAnd please don't get me started on the cinematography. Do not.

Wouldn't that be the same as in the old game? They've just updated the graphics, haven't they?

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

No, they've changed a lot in that field as well. Some are recreations, but most aren't. They often can't even keep up with the characters (literally, the characters fall out of frame and the camera tries to keep up)... or they're just stiff and dull...

Aside from a few dutch angles, it's like somebody did these in Theater Mode.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed