Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 10, 2006, 12:19:56 PM

Author
Halo (Read 760,327 times)

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Jan 21, 2011, 12:23:54 AM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jan 20, 2011, 11:06:56 PM
What didn't make sense about it?

I thought the whole story how it switch over with the Humans and Elites was rather confusing. I feel like the story had too much going on.

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Jan 20, 2011, 11:34:40 PM
Anyways who's up for a game right now?

Who else is going to be on?
I don't think I can play knowing you didn't like Halo 2

----------------
Oh man that last game was horrible

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

It was a good game, but the story was nothing compare to the first Halo game if you ask me. I still think its a great game neverless.

I still won't mind playing a few matches with a few people on AVPG since I wanted to do it for a while now.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Right now, its just me and Fitz playing. so there's two more spots on the team :)

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jan 21, 2011, 12:37:38 AM
Right now, its just me and Fitz playing. so there's two more spots on the team :)

I'll join up for a bit

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Arright, cool. So its you, Sweeps, me Fitz, and Hellspawn :) Guess one person will always be on the opposite team :)P Should be fun :)

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

My Gamer Tag is on my Profile. I will be on shorty.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Arright. I'm bstnsx704. Message me and we'll invite you :)

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

I can't even listen to you guys.
The mike doesn't transmit noise and I don't want profanity booming from my speakers

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jan 21, 2011, 12:50:31 AM
Arright. I'm bstnsx704. Message me and we'll invite you :)

I'm on right now.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Jan 21, 2011, 12:56:17 AM
I can't even listen to you guys.
The mike doesn't transmit noise and I don't want profanity booming from my speakers

Dear god, I wouldn't be someone to talk to then.

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Me and sweeps saw fitz post but we completely ignored it, we still went about our normal ways of raping the minds of people.

NA and Hellspawn enjoyed it alot. lol.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

If I ever do talk to you guys online, excuse my awkwardness. It takes time for me to be my usual awesome self when talking with my actual voice.

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jan 21, 2011, 06:35:15 AM
If I ever do talk to you guys online, excuse my awkwardness. It takes time for me to be my usual awesome self when talking with my actual voice.
No biggy man, trust me most of the time it will be me and sweeps getting drunk and insulting eachother and talking in russian accents and how Ivan likes to drink like a horse and screw like one too.

Alot of the times people don't even know what's going on when me and him are in a party together lol.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Sounds just like how me and my friends talk, just jokingly making fun of everyone else.

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Nothing is really safe between me and sweeps, expect a lot of jokes, sexual comments, racist ones as well, and other things.

Trust me its a wild ride man. lol.

After all Me and sweeps are brothers pretty much XD lol.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed