Halo

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 10, 2006, 12:19:56 PM

Author
Halo (Read 762,697 times)

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 07, 2012, 04:35:05 AM
Quote from: Remonster on Jun 07, 2012, 12:24:26 AM
Not really, since 343 is trying to make each gun a viable choice.

What's the difference between them? For all intents and purposes they are the same gun.
The BR shoots 3 times and is highly accurate, it's also slower, since you have a set time between each shot basically. The DMR shoots once, is relatively inaccurate as you shoot it repeatedly (though that's because of bloom, I'm not sure what 343 wants to do there) and shoots as fast as you pull the trigger. They've got their own little catches, and are pretty different in how you should use them. The battle rifle is for all situations, and is reliable as hell. The DMr is for long range and mid range sniping with no sniper. It's aimed more for shooting, pausing, and shooting again accurately, so that you can take people's shields down quicker and then get a headshot.

Vakarian

Vakarian

Man I cannot wait till Halo 4 comes out. The graphics and the multiplayer and the whole Infinity feature seems f**king awesome.

The guys at RoosterTeeth are going to make some genius stuff with this.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

I wonder what they'd do with the Halo 4 stuff. They seem to like Halo 3 style more than anything

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

Halo 3 just has a style that fits better with Machinima making. But it looks like Halo 4 could have that style, too.

Space Sweeper

Vakarian

Vakarian

Multiplayer looks some what similar to Reach. I hope they introduce new assassinations. The new weapons and textures look badass though.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I think it looks more like Halo 2/3.

The level designs are very disappointing; just look like redesigns of maps we've already seen before.

Vakarian

Vakarian

Is there any word on a multiplayer beta being released?

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Confirmed that there won't be one.

Vakarian

Vakarian

That sucks...

Still, Spartan Ops looks great also. I hope they boost the amount of armour customizations you could get in Reach, or at least put some different ones in.

I really feel like playing Reach now :/

Xenokiller

Xenokiller

Just preordered mine today  8)
By any chance is the GameStop preorder special been announced yet?

Nightlord

Nightlord

Quote from: Xenokiller on Jun 08, 2012, 03:47:19 AM
Just preordered mine today  8)
By any chance is the GameStop preorder special been announced yet?
Yea, Forest skin

Just noticed a cool little thing from the Halo 4 live action trailer, the captain of the Infinity

is Mark Rolston who played Drake in Aliens.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Nightlord on Jun 08, 2012, 04:02:15 PMJust noticed a cool little thing from the Halo 4 live action trailer, the captain of the Infinity

That's awesome. ;D

I really liked the live action trailer for that matter. Halo has had a good run when it comes to those.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I think Landfall and We Are ODST were my two favorite live actions trailers. I really can't wait to see what they do with a whole webseries :)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Nightlord on Jun 08, 2012, 04:02:15 PM
Just noticed a cool little thing from the Halo 4 live action trailer, the captain of the Infinity

Coincidence, as Halo borrows ques from Aliens? I think not.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed