Halo

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 10, 2006, 12:19:56 PM

Author
Halo (Read 752,383 times)

Prime113

Prime113

Ahh, yeah, that's very true. You can also do that in Mass Effect 3's multiplayer. Maybe they will make it like, suggest you play it with other people, but don't necessarily have to.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Yep, I'm hoping that its along those lines. If not, I guess I'll need to get some co-op buddies :D

I like this article here, where they describe it as a bit of a TV season:
http://www.computerandvideogames.com/343208/halo-4s-spartan-ops-will-provide-months-of-content-is-like-a-tv-season/

Makes me think. I wonder if there will be a "season 2" in the form of paid DLC. It would seem likely if the mode is as popular as I'm hoping it is. And fans have been clamoring for non-map pack DLC for years; this will finally afford the makers an opportunity to provide that.

Prime113

Prime113

I'm with ya, man!  ;D

That seems kinda like Moder Warfare 3's content season. They have different "Content drops" every month for 9 months. Some are map packs, some are spec op packs, some are both.

Nightlord

Nightlord

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Hm... I am liking what I'm hearing. Some of it does have a Halo-esque sound. But a lot of it doesn't seem to quite fit. Can't really judge from the tiny snippets we're getting, though.

Still wish Marty was coming back.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Music sounds great so far! Very Halo, but also very different, kind of like what Marty did with Reach's music.

Remonster

Remonster

http://www.gamesradar.com/halo-4-new-screens-show-campaign-multiplayer-weapons-enemies-will-melt-your-eyes-with-shiny-visual-joy/

Man this game looks good. Been playing through all the Halo campaigns I have because Im getting so pumped for Halo 4.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Oh man, that stuff looks great. Seems like the Covenant are going to be making it to Requiem as well, if the concept art is to be believed. Great stuff.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Not really sure if I like the new look for Cortana to be honest. :-\

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

She looks like she's in her teens... it's kind of strange.

I think she was done best in Halo 2 (no bias...).

Shasvre

Shasvre

The new look is a bit too human for me. Doesn't look like a hologram anymore.

And say, doesn't the Halo 2 Cortana look like Tricia Helfer a bit? :D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

These new weapon skins look weird. Why are they so blocky?

Remonster

Remonster

I think they looked a lot more block shaped than they did in Reach. The Reach Assault Rifle was ridiculous.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Halo/Prometheus mashup...pretty awesome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRHJWDB0nOY#ws

Shasvre

Shasvre

Aye, that was pretty awesome.

I wonder if Cortana's new look could have something to do with her going rampage. Maybe it's a Benjamin Button kind of thing, where she decreases in age as she's going rampage and then just fades away, more or less.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed