Halo

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 10, 2006, 12:19:56 PM

Author
Halo (Read 752,466 times)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I really need to play with you guys, I don't even know why I haven't yet.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

Saturday ShadowPred, Saturday.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Saturday? Yeah, I think I can do that. Well, make sure to send me a message when you guys are having a game night.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

Every week man.
Your here in CA with me so it's at 11am on Saturdays.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I'll be awake long before then, so I'm good. I'll be sure to be on, so just send an invite, either one of you.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

Awesome.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I will begin practicing my skills this week, been rusty for so many months, not sure if I can be as useful.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

I'll play with ya if I have free time, its mostly for fun though so usefulness isn't really important, ask Ghoul and Dragomorph how we were when we played today :laugh:

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Feb 28, 2011, 05:38:07 AM
I'll play with ya if I have free time, its mostly for fun though so usefulness isn't really important, ask Ghoul and Dragomorph how we were when we played today :laugh:

Hey we won the majority of the matches although you kept on shooting me in the fricken face! Although we were on the same team!

You and spacemariens sure love to kill your own team mates!!!!!!!!!!!

Fitz, will blow your brians out or smack you with a hammer and marines will get you with nades even when there's no enemies around.

Drago morph, killed me once by mistake.

Good times though lol.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Fitz was great at betraying when I played Griffball with him, too :P

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Teamkilling? I partake in no such thing, it's my one pet peeve with online gaming, once someone starts doing that, I'm gone.

Vulhala

Vulhala

Can't wait for the next gamenight :laugh:

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: ShadowPred on Feb 28, 2011, 01:46:34 PM
Teamkilling? I partake in no such thing, it's my one pet peeve with online gaming, once someone starts doing that, I'm gone.

Hard to avoid in Grifball.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I will spectate that.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: ShadowPred on Feb 28, 2011, 01:46:34 PM

It doesn't happen much nowadays I find. It was a huge problem with CS back in the day but in games like Killzone and Battlefield it never happens.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed