Halo

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 10, 2006, 12:19:56 PM

Author
Halo (Read 763,950 times)

VEF214

VEF214

Um... there's usually no spoilers for a game in a commercial for it...

Unless you consider what happens before the game a spoiler. O.o

In the trailer the Spartan you replace in the game is seen blowing up a carrier. It just helps flesh out what happens before you get into the game. It also explains Kat's arm.

Zomgz spoilers, Kat has a robotic arm.

edit: Just so people know, the Deliver Hope trailer with dialogue is fan made...

edit 2:

"I've seen some chatter on the forums lamenting the overt story spoilers contained in this spot. There are none. This piece was crafted to deftly place Noble Team in the midst of a battle set prior to the events of the game. Astute viewers have already noticed that the story told here depicts the moment Kat sacrifices her arm, and the mission where the original Noble Six sacrifices everything."

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Luckily I was away for a week when all the spoilers broke free. Yay for no spoilers! :D

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

PBA! You're back! :)

Yautja117

Yautja117

Unforunately, a friend over on Youtube spoiled just about everything for me. Oh well, Legendary edition, here I come!

Razz

Razz

Woot got my limited edition pre-ordered and i'm going to the midnight launch at the Game near where i live, first midnight event for a game i've ever been to aswell. ;D

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Aug 29, 2010, 07:08:54 PM
PBA! You're back! :)

Yes I am, and I will add you on the 360 tomorrow, seeing as it's late here. Expect a request from Deadpool 199. I don't think there is a space in your name between the two words, if I'm correct.

Oh yeah, I read The Cole Protocol and loved it! Contact Harvest was better, but The Cole Protocol is just behind in terms of my enjoyment. Oh, and I'm almost done with First Strike too. :D

EDIT: Scratch that last bit.  :D

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

I just saw this for the first time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQ2o_7E4e9c

Interesting how things have changed.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

(This soudtrack piece has been legally released via media coverage)

Song from the start of the fifth mission:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLQxsDTqUKo

At 2:51- I was shitting. That was an EPIC throwback. Amazing.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

Why psp, why?!?
WHY must you hate youtube!!!?!?!!!

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Stupid PSP! It's making you miss out on the epic shitting of pants!

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

^ Lol.
But really only 13 days! I must stay spoiler free!

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

They also released the cutscene the song is from.. I don't mind watching cutscenes if Bungie has allowed them to be released; they know what to show and what not to show. Kat has a pretty damn badass moment in it.  ;D

Here it is- obviously, don't watch it if you don't want a thing spoiled. It's incredibly epic and the media source this is from said it was only one of a few amazingly epic cutscenes in the game, that top recent Halo games.  :o

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

*Small screen suddenly flashes on*

Now I know that you want to avoid spoilers. But heres what were gonna do to those spoiler trolls.
We are gonna get into this thread and post like the BA's we are and finish these last 10 days SPOILER FREE!
Because those trolls are only gonna get a PM box full of reports and an ignored status of their own to stupidity to lay in.
AM I RIGHT MEMBERS!?!
*Ppl say yes*
Darn right I am.
*Screen turns off*

You heard the man! This isnt Soviet Halo!

Get posting! Dont let the fight to stay spoiler free finish you!

Remonster

Remonster

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Sep 01, 2010, 07:06:27 AM
(This soudtrack piece has been legally released via media coverage)

Song from the start of the fifth mission:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLQxsDTqUKo

At 2:51- I was shitting. That was an EPIC throwback. Amazing.

Good lord, that sounds amazing! Marty is my hero.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed