Why did you join?

Started by §niperhawk, Nov 26, 2007, 01:47:08 AM

Author
Why did you join? (Read 86,649 times)

x2SMONEY

x2SMONEY

I joined because I got really into AvP at one point. I stay though mainly for other movie news and the community.

Rebel-Blood

Rebel-Blood

I have no idea, I just liked Alien and Predator. This site is pretty cool and it's nice to know there's still stuff going on with the franchises.

BoneyHead95

BoneyHead95

My friend made me join. For us it's the new FaceBook! We chat and find out about the news in AVP Games! :D

predxeno

predxeno

^This, totally.

Overhaulimus

Overhaulimus

I joined because I've been looking for a good Alien and Predator forum and I happened to stumble upon this one. This place seems like an amazing board to share my love of Alien and Predator with all members, so the rest is history.

gta_fan28

gta_fan28

I joined here because I'm a huge Predator fan and I also want to express some ideas and opinions on predator games and films.

dsaint1965

dsaint1965

Greetings from Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada

I am a big fan of the Predator character and in fact, I am currently building/making a costume in the hopes of finishing it before 2011 halloween. Started last year after 2010 halloween and although it is a tedious, trying project, I am enjoying every minute of it whenever I get a spare time to work on.

I am also a collector of Predator action figures (also Spawn figures). I do not collect anything other than the ones I mentioned. I currently got my eyes on some Hot Toys figures. I recently just bought 2 x 1/4 scale figures of the Predators (masked and open-mouth versions) made by NECA. Absolutely excellent figures.

I joined to become part of the community of fans of the character I first saw in the movie way back in 1987. Even at that time, I thought it was a very original creature concept and I am glad that there are more movies being shown about the Predators.

cheers :D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Welcome dsaint1965, I look forward to maybe seeing that costume one day! I'm also a fellow Canuck, here in Toronto.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Canucks all around! ;D

The Collector

The Collector

I joined to take part in the discussions of the alien, predator films.. mostly to discuss about the alien films and etc. ;) I am really excited to see Prometheus and hear more about it here on AvP Galaxy!

WinterActual

WinterActual

I joined because I wanted to talk about ACM with some decent people who actually know something about the Alien universe. And I am big Alien universe fan since I was a kid so the opportunity to talk with other fans is just great. Actually I knew about AVPG since 2007 but my english was not very good. And I don't like when I can't understand the people talking to me and the opposite. So I registered a bit later. To be honest AvPG is maybe my fav forum now. I really like the users. They are very friendly and have great knowledge of the alien universe :)

MisterBerserker

MisterBerserker

I joined simply because I enjoy being a part of a large community who are enthusiastic about a great franchise I have come to love from the time I first watched Alien.

x2SMONEY

x2SMONEY

I...don't remember...

Spoiler
[close]

Gren_86

Gren_86

I've been a alien and predator fan (especially alien) ever since i was a kid somewhere around 9 I think. I still remember the first time I watched Alien all by myself... I was scared shitless, I couldn't get the image of the xenomorph out of my head and I also had plenty of nightmares after that, nevertheless a feeling of fascination was growing inside of me and that feeling was more dominant then the sheer horror I was experiencing at that point.
In time my fascination evolved into passion. Currently I'm studying animation and illustration and I'm pretty sure that if it wasn't for H.R. Giger and Ridley Scott I would be a different person!

To answer the question in a few words, I joined cause it felt natural. I am among thousands of people all around the world who share their thoughts, opinions, love and sometimes hate for the franchise but mainly our common interest brought me here.   

And you ?

PredatorsInstinct

PredatorsInstinct

I've been a predator fan for many, many years and through that became a alien fan, I never liked the AVP films mind... x]!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed