Egg on Sulaco

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:21:10 AM

Author
Egg on Sulaco (Read 784,264 times)

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Parker survives, Ripley get's sidelined in the sequel. Parker goes with the marines to LV-426, fights off the dog Alien, is cloned, becomes Parker 8, single-handedly saves Earth from an all out Alien invasion. Goes on to destroy David once and for all.

Still doesn't get his bonus.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: OpenMaw on Aug 10, 2018, 05:42:13 AM
Parker survives, Ripley get's sidelined in the sequel. Parker goes with the marines to LV-426, fights off the dog Alien, is cloned, becomes Parker 8, single-handedly saves Earth from an all out Alien invasion. Goes on to destroy David once and for all.

Still doesn't get his bonus.

After credits fight between Parker with his meat hook, and Dillon with his axe. Winner has to face regular Ripley in the sequel, and be the bad guy. Loser has to impregnate ash, thus creating the biomechanical alien, and setting up a remake of the first movie, with David taking Ash's place.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

haha Parker with an m41a pulse rifle screaming "it's time we discuss the bonus situation". The Aliens then agree to give him a full share and all's right with the world.

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Deadliest creatures in the universe.

But incredibly reasonable business partners.

I imagine Aliens have the voice of the Brain Gremlin when conducting business deals.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

One thing is clear. The only way in hell they'll get Parker to go back out is if they promise him double shares and include a clause to discuss the bonus situation at every instance of a xenomorph.

f**k, I just realized, Hudson and Parker describing the alien would be an epic scene. Huge Bugs!

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: OpenMaw on Aug 11, 2018, 09:41:10 AMBut incredibly reasonable business partners.

It's not like you'll ever see them f*cking each other over for a God damn percentage.

Vermillion

Vermillion

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

I wonder if aliens can be disappointed?

Vermillion

Vermillion

Mystic Lemons

Mystic Lemons

I can't believe this thread is still alive after twelve years

(It was Bishop)

Rankles75

Rankles75

Quote from: Mystic Lemons on Aug 16, 2018, 06:51:38 PM
I can't believe this thread is still alive after twelve years

(It was Bishop)

It's a testament to the ludicrous lengths people will go to in order to explain away a clear cock up... :)

Vermillion

Vermillion

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

But Bishop did do it. We all know Bishop is just David in a Bishop skin.

The Old One

The Old One

If this goes on any longer we're going to have to develop shorthand for our suppositions.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Some days I wish I would have went into film just to be able to create the perfect Bishop done it film. I would disguise the film as any old alien movie but then would have it tie directly into Aliens during which we follow Bishop stealing alien eggs and sabotaging support beams.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed