I'm out.

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

What just happened?

The Old One

The Old One

The magic egg, in both placement and probability is impossible.
But rogue Facehuggers that went elsewhere before they realised that there were viable hosts right next door is not.

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

It's my personal interpretation that the opening of A3 is the dream that Ripley later speaks of to Clemens.
But realistically, there wouldn't have been an egg- otherwise it would have been found. 

426Buddy

426Buddy

Once they landed the queen was all like "b*tches go find you're own humans, I have score to settle"

The Old One

The Old One

Quote from: 426Buddy on Jul 07, 2018, 01:41:47 AM
Once they landed the queen was all like "b*tches go find you're own humans, I have score to settle"

;D

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

That egg did look funny and some what aborted... so it's not implausible that the Queen crapped it out and in the open airlock chaos it got stuck upside down on a wall. The ship knew about it but it was already programed by Bishop on Burke's order to ignore all alien threats.

Huggs

Huggs

The Egg placement and number of Facehuggers will probably never make sense.

I just keep it simple.

There were Facehuggers. People died. It's an Alien thing.

Vermillion

Vermillion

Stop!!

Shat out aborted egg. Lol.

The theories are great reads though!

OpenMaw

Huggs

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Oh come on guys it's the most logical conclusion. That egg was cooking inside of the Queen when she had to tear away her ovipositor to escape the fire. In the battle Ripley bitch slapped her so hard it popped out and rolled into a corner. When the airlock opened it did a Bishop and grabbed onto anything it could and then secreted that good ole alien super glue and wala, upside down aborted egg.

Which also explains why the runner is such an ugly alien and why the alien 3 facehugger itself also looked aborted.

Vermillion

Vermillion

I love you guys.
I really do.
Lol

The Old One

The Old One

The Runner is beautiful! Apart from the fugly neck.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: The Old One on Jul 07, 2018, 03:48:34 PM
The Runner is beautiful! Apart from the fugly neck.
How can you call it beautiful and not love the neck?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed