Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 977,839 times)

WinterActual

WinterActual

I haven't encountered even one bug during my playthrough. The game ran smooth as butter.

p1nk81cd

p1nk81cd

World of Tanks 360: THE MAUS HAS ARRIVED!

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Doom II

Playing this again for the first time in a while. I got to the last room in the Industrial Zone, and found it was trapped with multiple Barons of Hell. I freaked the f**k out and ran for the teleport out of there. :laugh:

And now I'm finding out I still have half the f**king game to play, f**k me.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Keg on Nov 20, 2014, 06:22:12 AM
Yup agreed. It manages to somehow balance the absurd nature of the world and some of its characters and their actions with a surprising amount of heart and some nicely thought out character development and not just for the player character either. You really feel for all the various people you meet and fight alongside in this game. I hope the same developer gets to make a sequel.

Honestly, TNO felt like a perfectly self-containted story, with a beautiful ending. I wouldn't mind if that's where they left it.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

GTA Online

Was just driving around in my Dubsta 6x6. I ended the session with a bang. While I was in the desert an attack chopper was blasting people away on the ground. I had jumped into a plane and was on my way to the city when I detected the battle on my mini map (red chopper) as I showed up with the ground guys fleeing I acted fast... and I immediately went on a kamikaze run for the chopper. It was a direct hit and I took him down with me in a big explosion.

Keg

Keg

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Nov 21, 2014, 03:37:41 AM
Quote from: Keg on Nov 20, 2014, 06:22:12 AM
Yup agreed. It manages to somehow balance the absurd nature of the world and some of its characters and their actions with a surprising amount of heart and some nicely thought out character development and not just for the player character either. You really feel for all the various people you meet and fight alongside in this game. I hope the same developer gets to make a sequel.

Honestly, TNO felt like a perfectly self-containted story, with a beautiful ending. I wouldn't mind if that's where they left it.

Game was so great id love another one though. Doesnt have to be BJ though. Its implied he dies (although you do hear helicopters which could also hint he was rescued at the last second) but another game following on from this one could be great. Hell play as Caroline in that awesome suit she gets towards the end of the game.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: KiramidHead on Nov 20, 2014, 11:24:30 PM
Doom II

Playing this again for the first time in a while. I got to the last room in the Industrial Zone, and found it was trapped with multiple Barons of Hell. I freaked the f**k out and ran for the teleport out of there. :laugh:

Play it with the Brutal Doom mod ;)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: DoomRulz on Nov 21, 2014, 01:47:50 PM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Nov 20, 2014, 11:24:30 PM
Doom II

Play it with the Brutal Doom mod ;)

Can't mod on PS3.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Omg haha! Playing DooM 2 on a console  :laugh:

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Oh shut up.

WinterActual

WinterActual

I played the XBLA version of DooM  and it sucks. I doubt its any different on PS3  ;)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Honestly, it's fine. I just don't like the weapon selection system.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: WinterActual on Nov 21, 2014, 03:51:30 PM
I played the XBLA version of DooM  and it sucks. I doubt its any different on PS3  ;)

PC Master Race! \m/

WinterActual

WinterActual

Tbh after playing BD I can hardly go back to the vanilla. Its just too easy compared to BD  :'(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTWP3wvAUuQ#

:'(

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Oh I can. Playing BD too often becomes boring. Playing vanilla Doom becomes a refreshing change.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed