Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 987,105 times)

WinterActual

WinterActual

I am almost done with Valiant Hearts: The Great War. Awesome game. That feelz  :'(

Vakarian

Vakarian

Quote from: WinterActual on Jun 29, 2014, 04:32:46 AM
I am almost done with Valiant Hearts: The Great War. Awesome game. That feelz  :'(

I refuse to play that game, solely on the fact i'm too afraid of the dog getting killed.  :-\

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Played some Doom II, and proceeded to get f**king lost for quite a while on the Downtown level.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: Vakarian on Jun 29, 2014, 04:53:39 AM
Quote from: WinterActual on Jun 29, 2014, 04:32:46 AM

I refuse to play that game, solely on the fact i'm too afraid of the dog getting killed.  :-\
So far (middle of chapter 3) Walt is still alive  :) :laugh:

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

L.A. Noire

I'm managing my second playthrough just fine. 8)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Diablo 2 is kicking my ass. I'd forgotten how hard the later acts are. The worst is giving up magical items, even though their defense rating isn't giving me the protection I need :P

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 30, 2014, 11:02:49 AM
Diablo 2 is kicking my ass. I'd forgotten how hard the later acts are. The worst is giving up magical items, even though their defense rating isn't giving me the protection I need :P

Which class ya playing?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Amazon. You?

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 30, 2014, 01:33:22 PM
Amazon. You?

Paladin. On my way to fight Baal.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I hope you're well-equipped. Baal is no cake walk.

I was thinking about using the Paladin myself but he doesn't strike me as being a great single-player character. Most of his powers are all defensive.

Bjørn Half-hand

Bjørn Half-hand

Dragon Age Origins

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Portal

Beat the game in seventy minutes. I could have broke an hour but I forgot a few puzzles and had some stupid f**k ups.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 30, 2014, 05:22:37 PM

I was thinking about using the Paladin myself but he doesn't strike me as being a great single-player character. Most of his powers are all defensive.

He's got some nice offensive moves, too. Zeal is probably my favorite.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Silent Hill 2

I'm discovering that walking through areas rather than just running really increases the creep factor. That goes double for the prison level and all the creepy ass sounds in the background. f**k that noise.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Deathbearer on Jul 01, 2014, 03:42:47 AM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 30, 2014, 05:22:37 PM

He's got some nice offensive moves, too. Zeal is probably my favorite.

Believe it or not, I had an easier time fighting Mephisto than Duriel. I know, crazy, right? When I fought Mephisto, I managed (albeit unintentionally) position myself across a small gap but he was still within firing range, and I guess for some reason, he didn't figure out how to get out of that small space in the corner of the screen, so I just kept pumping him full of arrows. I'm on the final ques of Act V now...this won't be easy.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed