Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 984,672 times)

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

The WHOLE game wouldn't let you save or just that section?  Because that section is the only section of the game you can't save in. 

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

The entire game.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I can understand the frustration then.  You should watch the rest of it on a lets play on youtube or something.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

I might watch only the cutscenes.

Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater

Sabby

Sabby

I'm surprised I managed to finished Twin Snakes. Metal Gear seems to be a very counter intuitive game series.

Nightlord

Nightlord

1.ignore mgs
2.play snake eater the best mgs game
3.profit

Quote from: King Rathalos on Mar 07, 2014, 02:16:52 AM
The game is only good with a co-op buddy, on your own it becomes nearly unplayable from how boring it is. :P

Too bad it seems nobody plays online or it takes an hour of waiting/playing for anybody to join. :'(

Quote from: Nightlord on Mar 07, 2014, 02:12:39 AM
Got Resident evil six against my better judgement.
Just finished Chris's campaign. I imagine if you asked Michael Bay to make a game with zombies this would be it.

You just played the only good campaign. Prepare for the other 2 to be a disappointment since they're all over the place in what they want to be. :P
I was playing it co-op too, so many deaths on those last few run a way sections.

I'd pretty much guessed the other campaigns would be even worse, I mean how are you meant to have a good atmosphere or scary enemies when punching the shit out of everything is the best tactic.

Capcom is made of tools.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Snake Eater is the best game in the franchise.

MGS is my favorite.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Sabby on Mar 07, 2014, 02:45:53 AM
I'm surprised I managed to finished Twin Snakes. Metal Gear seems to be a very counter intuitive game series.
How so?

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

There probably wasn't enough dreams about sex in the game.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

f**king Cal.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Kimarhi on Mar 07, 2014, 02:56:34 AM
There probably wasn't enough dreams about sex in the game.
Not enough atheism maybe?

Sabby

Sabby

It's old school in the worst way. You spend most of the game trying to find the one way to exploit a scenario, finding the path of least resistance. Most games these days, a scenario is created around the player characters capabilities, but here, they'll pull shit like drop you in an open field with a tank, which you have zero capability to handle. Only through trial and error do you realize that you need to run away from the tank and find the one area in the map where you can hide behind some pipes and still aim at the gunner.

I don't think Hideo really understood how to make a game back then. Things might be different later on though, I'm sure I'll find out.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

What are you talking about? All the bosses are pretty easy.  :laugh:

There is no trial and error. I usually win the first time. Want trial and error try Dark Souls.  :P

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Sabby speaking in madness. Complete horseshit.

Sabby

Sabby

Oh no, someone expressed an unpopular opinion, better drown it out. Too early in the morning to deal with your immaturity. I'm out.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed