Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 977,746 times)

r888

r888

Quote from: Keg on Jun 02, 2012, 05:19:39 PM
Batman: Harley Quinn's Revenge.

Loving it so far. I'm taking my sweet time with this to get the most out of it as I've heard if you just plough through it, it's over in about an hour. Basically I'm just not rushing through the areas and i'm stopping to eavesdrop on all the conversations. I'm also taking a look at all the new things in the environment as I go. The Scarface doll in the pram, dressed up like Joker was well creepy.

Same

unisol

unisol

I'm playing borderlands and call of duty mw3.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition

Oh god Proffesional mode... :'(

Keg

Keg

LA NOIRE.

I haven't played this since I beat it for the first time when it was released. I bought all the DLC cases and never got around to playing them so I'm giving it another whirl. Im especially looking forward to the extra Vice Cases as there was only three of them and now there will be five. The extra Arson Case sounds pretty good too as the one's in the main game where all pretty disapointing and seemed to be too samey.

Not looking forward to the Homocide section of the game though. Seemed too long and repetitive when I first played the game and I remember it starting to become a chore. Hopefully now I know what to do I'll be able to get through that part of the game alot quicker this time and I might enjoy it more.

Terx2

Terx2

Quote from: King Rathalos on Jun 05, 2012, 05:39:52 PM
Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition

Oh god Proffesional mode... :'(

Good luck Rathalos 8)

Anyway

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3

WinterActual

WinterActual

edit: wrong topic

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Halo Wars

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Resident Evil 4 Professional Mode, in the castle, hating it as usual.

Also started a new game on RE 5 just to bullshit around until RE 6 comes out in October. :P

Darkness

Darkness

Assassins Creed 2.

Loving it so far.

Keg

Keg

Enjoying La Noire a hell of alot more this time around. The Homicide missions aren't as tedious and I paid alot more attention to them all so it made more sense at the end when you finally catch the black dahlia killer. The first time around I was utterly baffled and didn't know what the f**k was going on. I still wish we had a few different kinds of murders to solve though rather than them always being women, dumped somewhere off the beaten track. I wanted to see murder scenes in apartments etc but you never get that. It's also a bit of a stretch to believe the black dahlia killer was able to plant all that evidence at all those locations to frame all those people.

But im on the Vice Cases now and looking forward to the Arson DLC case (Nicholson Electroplating) which im yet to play but it sounds great.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Finally, FINALLY back to Diablo 3. Sheesh, I'm so far behind in my level...

WinterActual

WinterActual

Finished the I am Alive demo. Holy shit this game is so awesome! I can't wait to charge my PSN wallet with a few bucks and buy it.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

More Halo Reach and AVP 2010.

Terx2

Terx2

Fallout New Vegas. My reign of terror in the wasteland continues :laugh:

Lie

Lie

Quote from: Terx2 on Jun 10, 2012, 02:39:35 AM
Fallout New Vegas. My reign of terror in the wasteland continues :laugh:

I was thinking of picking that up again it's the only fallout game I've only completed once. It's mainly because you don't become a god by the end of it like Fallout 2 and 3.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed