Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 977,814 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

In what, Reach? It's easy dude. What are you having difficulty with?

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: DoomRulz on Feb 15, 2012, 03:50:50 PM
What are you having difficulty with?

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Started playing Skyward Sword again on hero mode, it's like master quest but with no hearts at all.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: fry1236 on Feb 15, 2012, 06:07:59 AM
I've been playing batman for a few days now and then tried out halo reach....I can't get past the first damn level  :-\

Really? What part are you stuck on, maybe I can tell you how to get past it?

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

How can you get stuck on the first level?  :laugh:

Just turn the difficulty down to 'Easy'.

fry1236

fry1236

Yes it is reach and it's those things with the swards and when I killed one there was another one behind me attacking me then I got the shits and turned it off  ::) and when I try to run I always run into the door or wall and they jump and like kill me  :-\

Quote from: HicksUSCM on Feb 15, 2012, 05:47:09 PM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Feb 15, 2012, 03:50:50 PM
What are you having difficulty with?

http://www.case-techbr.net/images/smilies/memes/emoticons-memes-trollface.gif

I so didn't see that.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Does "got the shits" mean you were scared, got a little tripped up and disoriented, or literally needed to stop for a bathroom break?

fry1236

fry1236

I nearly bushed my xbox on the wall.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Oh that's right.  I have an Australian friend on Deviant Art, and he told me once that "got the shits" meant getting really pissed off.  It cracked me up, seeing as how the term I just used was pissed.

Lie

Lie

Mass Effect 3 demo

I want Mass Effect 1 Trex seems awesome! ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1AHAieJmLM#

Keg

Keg

Binary Domain demo. Been interested in this for a while so if I like the demo enough I'll pick this up before Syndicate which releases the same day. Although im thinking Syndicate is going to be quite a popular game and Binary Domain is gonna bomb like Vanquish so it might be more sensible to wait because Binary Domain could end up in the bargain bin within a matter of weeks.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: Keg on Feb 16, 2012, 05:30:07 PM
Binary Domain demo. Been interested in this for a while so if I like the demo enough I'll pick this up before Syndicate which releases the same day. Although im thinking Syndicate is going to be quite a popular game and Binary Domain is gonna bomb like Vanquish so it might be more sensible to wait because Binary Domain could end up in the bargain bin within a matter of weeks.

Demo finally out? Yes. Must download now.

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

Spent a couple of days on Black Ops.... wow forgot how many noob tubing douchbags played that game

Keg

Keg

Quote from: Deathbearer on Feb 16, 2012, 05:56:05 PM
Quote from: Keg on Feb 16, 2012, 05:30:07 PM

Demo finally out? Yes. Must download now.

It's pretty damn good actually. The only thing I didnt like about it was the lead characters voice acting, it was terrible but after Vanquish I can deal with that.

Quote from: Lie on Feb 16, 2012, 04:44:16 PM
Mass Effect 3 demo

I want Mass Effect 1 Trex seems awesome! ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1AHAieJmLM#

Yeah, lack of ME1 on ps3 is mean! I haven't bought ME2 simply because I want to play ME1 first! :(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed