Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 977,736 times)

Keg

Keg

Youre going to love Deus Ex for its side quests. They arent just generic fillers and they give alot more background on the world, the characters and the unfolding story. They dont feel like sidequests at all.

PREDDY VEDDER

PREDDY VEDDER

Splinter cell: Conviction.
Played every installment of splinter ever since testing chaos theory for ubisoft years ago. This series is the shit. It's sooo ninja. Honestly it's a lot like being a predator.... Stealth kills with infra red vision modes...... Crazy.

Effectz

Effectz

Quote from: Pn2501 on Sep 01, 2011, 09:11:14 AM
Quote from: AvatarIII on Sep 01, 2011, 09:04:19 AM
Quote from: Effectz on Aug 31, 2011, 09:44:18 PM
Dues Ex for the second time on stealth and hacking Augmentation!

you;re the second person i know that's already completed it, how long is it? i was expecting like 20h
i think these people might be playing on easy, and skipping a lot of side quests, I'm at about 20 hrs now trying to do everything checking every nook and cranny on give me a challenge difficulty level, and I'm still a bit of the end..... i think.

I played it on Normal and it took me 23 hours doing side missions.Im playing it now on hard hacking all terminals,didn't have the Augmentations to hack properly first time around.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: PREDDY VEDDER on Sep 01, 2011, 02:56:16 PM
Played every installment of splinter ever since testing chaos theory for ubisoft years ago. This series is the shit. It's sooo ninja. Honestly it's a lot like being a predator.... Stealth kills with infra red vision modes...... Crazy.

Best one in the series IMO. I didn't like the first three. I thought they were too slow.

Aeus

Aeus

wat

Huol

Huol

wut

chrisr232007

chrisr232007

what

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Loser say what?

chrisr232007

chrisr232007

I never played the games you where talking about just thought we needed a different version of the word "what"  :D

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: DoomRulz on Sep 01, 2011, 08:14:16 PM
Quote from: PREDDY VEDDER on Sep 01, 2011, 02:56:16 PM

Best one in the series IMO. I didn't like the first three. I thought they were too slow.

Sorry but I disgree. What made the series great was sneaking around in the shadows. Not turning Fisher into some Jason Bourne/John McClane hybrid.

Keg

Keg

From what ive heard Conviction was a massive dumbing down of what the original trilogy was all about. They made it more accessible to non-fans of the series and stuck more action in it am I right?

Why change a hugely popular and successful formula?

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Got Portal 2 and The Force Unleashed 2 from Gamefly.

Nope

Nope

Good man. Portal 2 is fantastic.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Keg on Sep 02, 2011, 09:13:35 AM
From what ive heard Conviction was a massive dumbing down of what the original trilogy was all about. They made it more accessible to non-fans of the series and stuck more action in it am I right?

Pretty much. It worked for me though like I said.

Quote from: Keg on Sep 02, 2011, 09:13:35 AM

to hook the ADHD youth, but still get sales from plenty of the fans of the previous games.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed