Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 977,770 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Keg on Jun 17, 2011, 02:55:36 PM
I think i'll pick it up eventually. Ive played all the other RF games so far and enjoyed them. MY biggest gripe with Guerilla was that for such a huge game it had very little story keeping you interested and what was there was shit. I still think another Guerilla style RF game could be excellent if they could come up with a story that keeps you interested the way other open world games like GTA, RDR and Infamous do.

Could've sworn you were all anti-RF, since you didn't think much of the games pre-Guerilla.

Keg

Keg

What? I love Red Faction. Its one of my favourite FPS games ever. I absolutely bashed the hell out of that game. Im actually gonna pick it up again if I spot it in a store. RF II was decent too but it had nothing to do with the story of the first and wasnt even on Mars. I still liked it alot and the gameplay was excellent but the story was crap. Guerilla I loved at first but I grew bored and I kept expecting the story to pick up but it never did and I never wanted to play it again. Such a wasted opportunity to create a mindblowing open world game.

But the first game, damn that was brilliant. I remember at the time the visuals blew me away, especially the way the glass broke when shot. Id never seen anything like it before.

Quote from: Keg on Jun 18, 2011, 12:17:47 PM
What? I love Red Faction. Its one of my favourite FPS games ever. I absolutely bashed the hell out of that game. Im actually gonna pick it up again if I spot it in a store. RF II was decent too but it had nothing to do with the story of the first and wasnt even on Mars. I still liked it alot and the gameplay was excellent but the story was crap. Guerilla I loved at first but I grew bored and I kept expecting the story to pick up but it never did and I never wanted to play it again. Such a wasted opportunity to create a mindblowing open world game.

But the first game, damn that was brilliant. I remember at the time the visuals blew me away, especially the way the glass broke when shot. Id never seen anything like it before.

hell  yeah, the glass breaking was what i always remember, especially in the glasshouse demo-room, i used to spend ages in there just f**king around

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Resident Evil The Darkside Chronicles

x2SMONEY

x2SMONEY

Right now im still kickin' ass in Mortal Kombat. Opening up a can o' wopass with Ermac, Raiden, and Noob Saibot

Keg

Keg

Quote from: AvatarIII on Jun 18, 2011, 01:09:22 PM
Quote from: Keg on Jun 18, 2011, 12:17:47 PM

hell  yeah, the glass breaking was what i always remember, especially in the glasshouse demo-room, i used to spend ages in there just f**king around

Oh god yeah I remember doing that too. Using rockets to make tunnels into the walls and then getting pissed off when the limit for the geo-mod was reached.

Terx2

Terx2

Quote from: King Rathalos on Jun 18, 2011, 05:11:25 PM

I'm playing that right now what part are you up to?

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Quote from: Terx2 on Jun 19, 2011, 10:02:33 AM

I'm actually replaying it on hard mode since I've beaten it on easy and normal and also haven't played it in a while, however I'm at chapter 4 of the Raccoon City levels.

Keg

Keg

Just finished Infamous. What a great game, and considering I dont play online and the network being down didnt really affect me, im now glad it happened because I never would have played this game. It was something that just didnt appeal to me and even when I first started playing I wasnt too impressed but it just keeps getting better and better. The powers you can weild by the end are fantastic.

Im going to play through it again being evil this time and im going to pay alot more attention to the story because while it was very good I didnt really know what the hell was going on (I wasnt paying attention early on and it wasnt until halfway through that I paid attention to John's dead drops).

Then I think i'll pick up the sequel which I hear is even better and I would have missed out on that too.

Vakarian

Vakarian

Battlefield Bad Company 2

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Which platform?

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Resistance 2
Halo: Reach
Halo Wars
Haze
Dead Nation

Terx2

Terx2

Quote from: King Rathalos on Jun 19, 2011, 11:55:07 AM
Quote from: Terx2 on Jun 19, 2011, 10:02:33 AM

I'm actually replaying it on hard mode since I've beaten it on easy and normal and also haven't played it in a while, however I'm at chapter 4 of the Raccoon City levels.

Sweet. The final level on hard is really annoying. My arms get really tired when I try to finish it. My mind can handle it but my body can't :'(.

Keg

Keg

I just picked up Borderlands which ive never played before bugt I hear is absolutely brilliant. Just watched the intro and instantly fell in love. Cage The Elephant haha, sweet.

borderlands is great, i recommend the DLC too.

watch out though, there is a masive graphical glitch with the sky at one point in the game, that is really off putting.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed