Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 981,675 times)

Two-Stripes

Two-Stripes

my dumbass friend trying to argue the "skill" involved in using martyrdom... but that fool will try and argue anything really. he's f**king annoying like that.  ::)

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

I hate CoD anyways so yeh. I can't wait for Left 4 Dead though. Maybe I'll see some of you guys online.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Deathbearer, do you have PS3 or 360?

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

360 dur XD

KidPresentable

KidPresentable

I started playing Morrowind again. I can't believe I still like this game as much as I did.

avpmad!

avpmad!

Quote from: Private Hudson on Nov 16, 2008, 06:12:08 PM
Call of Duty 4 is the best online shooter IMHO.

i would have agreed with you last month, but since cod 5 and gears 2, cod 5 is just cod 4 with better maps and more perks and guns, gears has problems online most of all the lag, but soon as epic fix the lag then gears 2 will be the best ever!

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

I just bought Tomb Raider: Underworld, but since I never finished Tomb Raider: Anniversary I'll be playing through that one first I think. I've got both games on 360.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Star Wars Episode III Revenge of the Sith and Star Wars The Force Unleashed

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

My friend beat Star Wars Episode III in 5 hours. I beat it in 7.

Mr.X

Mr.X

E3 was hard at first now I just breeze through it.

Two-Stripes

Two-Stripes

beat gears and am now trucking threw Fallout 3 again.... Fixed Three Dawg's signal and now im off to Rivit City! =)

anyone wish someone made a good turok game for once? i think that dinos and video games are a good mix but it was almost painful playing the last turok that came out.... i think if they were to do it they should make it an open world free roaming game. it be SOOOOOOOO tight to come across a huge dino heard and drive a jeep underneath a brontasaurus (sp?) "long neck" dino like in "JP the Lost World".

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Turok was an OK game. Coulda been better sure, but was still fun.

EEV2650

EEV2650

Are you talking about the new turok? I've only played the N64 version.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

There were a few on N64 (three I can think of, I think? Turok, Turok 2, and Turok: Rage Wars, right?).

The most recent one on next-gen consoles was a blast, though. I had a lot of fun with it.

EEV2650

EEV2650

Yeah, their was 3 turok's i forgot about the other 2. I've only played the 1st turok on N64. I've been watching some dead space trailers the past couple days and that game looks awesome. I dont have any of the new consoles.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed