Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 981,893 times)

Keg

Keg

Just finished Dead Space: Extraction. Absolutely superb prequel to the main game and I love how you get to see the chaos as it unfolds down on the colony and then on the Ishimura. In the main game all of that has already happened and you're trying to figure out what the hell went wrong but here you're in the nightmare as it unfolds.

And the best part's about this game are how it cleverly ties to the main game in so many small ways and I love how the ending of this game, literally ties directly into the opening scene of the first game.

Lie

Lie

Skyrim

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Transformers: War for Cybertron
Dawn of War: Soulstorm
Warhammer 40k: Space Marine

Stingray

Stingray

Twisted Metal 4

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Still D3...f**kING HELL MODE

Terx2

Terx2

UMVC3.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Max Payne

Great fun. Loving the noir atmosphere, and the bullet-time gun fights are fun as hell. Few things are as satisfying as diving in slow motion whilst firing off akimbo pistols into a group of armed thugs.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Still haven't really played the first one to any official extent, beat the second one though.

I should probably give it a try before getting Max Payne 3. What are you playing it on? I know they've released 1&2 on the Xbox Live Marketplace for the Originals section.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

PC. Not very far into it (Act I, Episode IV, I believe), but I'm loving what I've played. Just wanting to get through this and the second before starting on 3.

WinterActual

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Pfft, please. A Canadian played beat Diablo (the boss) on Inferno, with a Hardcore character, BY HIMSELF. And that was prior to patch 1.03.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Halo Wars campaign.

I figured that now, without having Live, wold be the best time to do my Halo campaign marathon. About to start the fifth level and really enjoying it (though this is probably my tenth playthrough of the game :P ). The CGI cutscenes are absolutely beautiful.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Yesterday I played R.U.SE and Skyrim.

I'm now level 96 in RUSE. I just love the 2 vs 2 battles. This one battle in the African desert I was German (blue) and my buddy was British against Italians and Germans (red). Right off the bat I build a Prototype base to build special units. As the Italians across from me were building bases and supply routes I already had German half tracks (mobile artillery) on route to lay seige to their supply depots and bases with armoured recon guarding, I then sent Panther tanks and armoured mobile AA to assist. The Italians didn't last long but the enemy Germans were pushing my British buddy back so I sent asome fresh  mobile artillery units, 88 guns, armoured recon, infantry, and Tigers to hold the British line, Germans vs Germans then occured. The enemey Germans were pushed back, my first army was where the Italian base was, flanking a completely exposed side of the enemy German base. So with the combined forces on my friendly Germans and my British buddy the enemy Germans were then wiped out. I'm thankful my buddy was British for the British in this game have the best air force while I had the best armoured units (I didn't even get to the point of unleashing the Maus and King Tigers  :laugh:).

I kept playing 2 vs 2 battles switching around between Germany and the United States.

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

Apart from FIFA 12, I'm looking for a really good single player to keep me entertained for a few days until my XBOX Live account is reactivated, any recommendations guys?

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Novak 1334 on Jun 26, 2012, 09:02:30 PM
Apart from FIFA 12, I'm looking for a really good single player to keep me entertained for a few days until my XBOX Live account is reactivated, any recommendations guys?

Ever play Alan Wake? Excellent single player game, I should play it again myself some time.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed