Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 981,881 times)

Prime113

Prime113

Quote from: coolbreeze on May 24, 2012, 08:17:33 PM
Quote from: Prime113 on May 24, 2012, 08:13:11 PM
Quote from: coolbreeze on May 24, 2012, 08:12:31 PM
Hurry up, I want to start taking people down online.

Tomorrow, bro. It's gonna happen.

Annnnd tomorrow, I work... :P

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I fired up Halo: Reach last night for the first time in 6 months. Felt nice to be playing Slayer again.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: DoomRulz on May 25, 2012, 01:47:39 PM
I fired up Halo: Reach last night for the first time in 6 months. Felt nice to be playing Slayer again.
I'm more of a SWAT guy.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

SWAT is a lot of fun too but my accuracy isn't as great as some other people playing. My trigger finger can be a bit slow, too.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: DoomRulz on May 25, 2012, 01:57:08 PM
SWAT is a lot of fun too but my accuracy isn't as great as some other people playing. My trigger finger can be a bit slow, too.
I know that feeling. Also I troll the hell out people by assassinating them. Its so funny hearing 12 year olds rage when I stab them in the back. :laugh:

Evilution

Evilution

Aliens vs Predator on the 360 just going through the story on nightmare for all species at the minute just finished the alien one, now doing the predator saving the marine until last tho after reading how hard it is in the AvP section on here lol.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Starting Nightmare mode in Diablo 3.

ShadowPred

Vepariga

Vepariga

Ace Combat: Assualt Horizion.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Still playing the same thing, laughing as to how easy it is to play as the Predator.

r888

r888

COD Black ops

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: ShadowPred on May 26, 2012, 04:16:41 AM
Still playing the same thing, laughing as to how easy it is to play as the Predator.

I prefer Alien. I just love sneaking around and attacking when they aren't expecting it.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Zone of the Enders

News for the third game made me excited so I pulled this out of the deep dark ass hole that is my closet in put it in my PS2. So much nostalgia right now.

Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword

It's taking me forever to finish this, thank god for the upcoming summer break,

Evilution

Evilution

Ghost recon future soldier have only played multiplayer so far and it seems spot on.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Playing the main AvP2 game. I think I'm over halfway done with the Predator, hopefully I'll pass it by the end of the day.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed