Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 971,680 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Oct 12, 2011, 12:43:32 PM
R.U.S.E

You know, I've never really used the ruses in the game to full extent, you know, building fake buildings, sending fake units, psychological warfare, fanaticism (fight to the death), spying, and much more.

Today I learned how truely beautiful the art deception is.  8)

That's touch screen right?

no, it's on PS3,

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Xbox 360  8)

lol, i actually thought it was PS3 exclusive, my mistake :D

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I find it sad that there is very little activity on live. Especially because the game got good reviews. Edge and IGN both gave it 8/10. I really enjoy this game myself.

It's probably good but that kind of strategy game will never be popular

Terx2

Terx2

Quote from: AvatarIII on Oct 12, 2011, 12:48:57 PM
Quote from: Terx2 on Oct 12, 2011, 04:58:50 AM
Resident Evil 4 HD and Ratchet and Clank Crack in Time.

Nice, Crack in Time was my first platinum, it's an awesome game.

when All 4 One comes out, do you think you'll need someone to play it with?

I might :-\ Depends on what you have to do.

what do you mean? it's just a Ratchet and Clank game with optional  (up to) 4 player Co-op...

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Metal Gear Solid 4

Finally finished it again. Man tears as usual.

Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess

allmosttherealmosttherealmosttherealmostthere!

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

More R.U.S.E

Wow, I'm level 94 but never have I fought such a battle of such epic and dramatic proportions.

The setting is 1939, 2 vs 2 (the U.K (me) and U.S vs the USSR and Italy), on hard difficulty.

I knew I was in for a world of hurt as my enemy Russia and Italy are both perfect nations for rushing right in the start of a game with tanks and everything, that's just what they did. I decided to keep Infantry is the towns to ambush the enemy before they could break through and destroy the base. Meanwhile I'm struggling to protect the supply routes, I was short one because my buddy America decided to be a dick an steal the supply depot closest to me!

The part where the epic happens. The Russians and Italians put together a massive tank army of over 50 tanks supported by AA and Infantry. The American military is wiped out but buildings still intact and my all my supply routes are cut off. There is nothing in between my defencless right flank and the massive Soviet/Itailan Army, my defeat was 99% certain, but I had 3 airfields in my backyard with the majority of my aircraft being Hurricane fighter bombers. I sent every single aircraft available into the air to repel the enemy. When a aircraft returned to base to re-arm I sent sent it back into the fight right away. It was a good 5-8 minute heated battle, the shocking thing happened, I did so much damage they retreated with what little they had left.

But because they are cheap they immediately started rebuilding their combined army. I had no choice but to launch a suicide mission, a bomber attack on both the Russian and Italian H.Q's. The mission gave me heavy osses but the mission was a success, their H.Q's were destroyed as well as their airfields. They had no more income, could no longer build bases, and the bonus was they no longer had a combined air force. I had air superiorty.

I then bombed their artillery factories and singled out thier AA guns. Nothing could harm me in the sky now. I sent out a relentless invasion of fighter bombers and bombers to strike at the still massive Soviet/Italian army. As well I built an infantry and tank army to attack the left flank while the Americans newly built ground army attacked the right flank. My supply routes were safe again and the massive Soviet/Itaiilan army was slowly destroyed into nothing. Total victory.  ;D

This is the greatest battle I have ever fought.  ;D (I know it's a game, I just love this kind of stuff).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSZB0NjRqzc#

Keg

Keg

Crysis 2 for the first time.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare
Splatterhouse {2010}
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Halo Reach

continuously playing this every damn day. I have no idea what came over me.

and CoD: Black Ops, from time to time.

I've just been playing lots of old games recently, I'm just getting ready for LoZ: Skyward Sword, MW3, Skyrim, etc.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Hey man, it's good to see you again. Were on another school-related hiatus like last time?

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: DoomRulz on Oct 15, 2011, 10:29:54 PM
Hey man, it's good to see you again. Were on another school-related hiatus like last time?

Nothing like that. I'm currently still on hiatus, I'm just lucky to actually have some time to spend on this site at the moment.

My current hiatus is because my computer screen is dead, the keyboard is dead. I couldn't do anything about, and money is always an issue for me, so it's taking me a while to gather my shit together. The earliest I'll have everything ready would probably be April of 2012.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed