Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 980,791 times)

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Reinstalled the 2016 Doom. I'd forgotten what an exhilarating oldschool blast this is. It's so refreshing to play a shooter that genuinely feels like they used to. Roll on the new one.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Resident Evil 2

I'm pretty far along in Leon's second run, and I'm enjoying it so far.

Huggs

Huggs

Still wrapping up Brutal Legend.

Itching for some RE6.

A small part of me wants to go through A:CM again. I seem to have lost my marbles.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Devil May Cry 5

BlazinBlueReview

BlazinBlueReview

Been playing Subnautica. Really great survival game. Only scratching the surface of it. Have No Man's Sky lined up next. Really intrigued by No Man's Sky. It'll be interesting to see how it shaped up since tried playing it on ps4.

And have State of Decay on the back burner.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Mar 04, 2019, 09:43:06 PM
Reinstalled the 2016 Doom. I'd forgotten what an exhilarating oldschool blast this is. It's so refreshing to play a shooter that genuinely feels like they used to. Roll on the new one.

the soundtrack to Doom was awesome. 

It's on my replay list along with The Last of Us before their sequels are released.

Huggs

Huggs

Plants vs Zombies 1

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: Deathbearer on Mar 08, 2019, 11:24:34 PM
Devil May Cry 5
Loved it. Finished it on launch day and will go through it again.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Kimarhi on Mar 09, 2019, 04:29:37 AMthe soundtrack to Doom was awesome.

It is indeed.

Started messing abut with the game's mapmaking facility for the first time. It's pretty good. Some of the stuff more talented people than me have made is just fantastic.

LastSonofKrypton

LastSonofKrypton

Altered Beast.  My brother picked up a classic Mega Drive for me.  Haven't played that game since my childhood, and I still can't get past the second boss

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: LastSonofKrypton on Mar 09, 2019, 09:30:15 AM
Altered Beast.  My brother picked up a classic Mega Drive for me.  Haven't played that game since my childhood, and I still can't get past the second boss

Used to play that on the genesis.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Yeah, I have a cousin I used to play that game with back in Sega days.  He was way better than I was, so we could usually complete the game together.

It's so weird how hard some of those games are now.  I frequently buy Sega and Nintendo classics and am amazed at the difficulty.  Especially since I used to destroy them back in the day.

I tried playing Contra IV a couple of months ago and got TROUNCED.

Einhander for Playstation is another one.  Used to play and beat that game all the time and got smoked the last time I played. 

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I finished RE2 remake's second run. Overall I had a lot of fun with the game. f**k Mr. X for punching Leon into a licker once, though. :laugh:

First Blood

First Blood

Currently playing through Red Dead Redemption II for the second time. And currently playing through Uncharted 4 for the millionth time.

The Old One

The Old One

OBSERVER_ (PC GoG)

Rutger Hauer is Daniel Lazarski.

Highly endorsed for fans of Alien, Blade-Runner and general Cyberpunk.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed