Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 970,587 times)

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: DoomRulz on Feb 09, 2015, 01:40:17 PM
Hey Rich, this one's for you as you're the resident Minecraft fan.

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/turkeys-family-ministry-launches-probe-into-minecraft-video-game-.aspx

QuoteTurkey's Family and Social Policies Ministry has launched an investigation into video game "Minecraft" on grounds that it encourages violence, especially against woman.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yGVY-xVaSQ#

Reading on, they clearly have never played Minecraft, at all. So much of the information is just plain wrong. The level of stupid is over 9000.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I hear you. Of all the games to pick on...f**king Minecraft.

Sabby

Sabby

It's like they saw my country being stupid with lady killing games and were like "Awww, we gotta get in on that D="

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

What are they thinking? Targeting a game that is rated E10+ in the first place?

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Kingdom Hearts HD: Final Mix

Final Fantasy XIII

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

I started playing evolve this afternoon. I like it so far, and it's very different from what I'm used to but it's also really fun.
Being a human on a team with no mics is almost a guaranteed victory for the monster.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Alien: Isolation

I completed the latest add on "Lost Contact" as Axel, with a 1st place time of 00:49:36:49 and a 1st place score of 47169 (Xbox One leaderboard). I then checked my place on the leaderboard for Safe Haven which was released early February, my time went from 1st to 13th place and my score went from 1st to 4th place, an expected change but not nearly as bad as I predicted actually.

I had quite a bit of fun once again.

Keg

Keg

About to work my way through all the main games in Resident Evil for the first time. Im going to include Code Veronica and Revelations in this. Ive just finished three runs of Resident Evil HD, two as Jill seeing all her endings and one as Chris. Had an absolute blast with this game and cant wait to get stuck into RE2 for the first time. Ill probably play all the scenarios ive read about before moving onto RE3.

Am I right in thinking RE3 and beyond dont really have the different characters and slightly differing play throughs that 1 and 2 have? Do any of them after RE2 have multiple endings for example?

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

RE2 is gonna be severely disappointing if REmake is the one you played prior to it. At least it was for me.

I don't believe any game besides RE1 had extra endings. Then again I haven't touched RE2 and 3 in years so I wouldn't remember. I do remember that depending on who you play as in 2 some scenes/bosses play out differently.

Keg

Keg

Just got into the sewers as Leon. Its not disappointing at all. It plays almost exactly the same as the REmake. Sure the graphics have dated but ive been playing games since the days of the ZX Spectrum so going back and playing older games has never been a problem. Im loving it so far but its a hell of alot easier and linear than the first game thats for sure. I know the police station has certain keys to unlock certain doors but once you find the maps they show which doors correspond to which key. Much less back tracking all over the place not knowing where to go next.

Sabby

Sabby

Playing Freedom Planet. It's better then any of the retro Sonic games, but holy does it work to preserve their shittiness. The camera is still too close to your character. The levels aren't as hazardous if you choose to take a sprint of faith, and there isn't much need to any more, but why program in the Sonic games greatest flaw on purpose? For nostalgia? Is that why you have a lives system that literally does nothing?

f**king nostalgic indy games -.-

Edit: Watched on Youtube. That last level is just too much bullshit for me.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I think I'm going to be stuck on Just Cause 2 for a few months. Did the devs lose sight of how much traveling and revealing is in this game?

Sabby

Sabby

Just finished Old City: Leviathan. Began as a fascinating and thought provoking exploration of consciousness, truth and ideology is what I gather is a post apocalyptic setting, but it just spirals into layers and layers of pretentious philosophical double talk and ends on a bit of a "f**k you".

vikingr

vikingr

Does anyone plays Carmageddon: Reincarnation? It's looking pretty good now on screenshots and I would love to get a modern version of the game.

Randomizer

Randomizer

Finished Deus Ex. Seems a bit short , most likely because the ending made me excited again for the game . All 3 endings felt right in one way or another so I don't have a favorite . I liked the Helios ending but I don't think it fits too good with JC's character . Does Invisible War make one of these ending canon tough?

I have a problem with installing mods so I'm back to playing bot matches in Red Faction 2 and Minecraft .

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed