Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 971,826 times)

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Destiny

My focus character is the Titan, but I've switched between Titan and Hunter quite a bit as I also enjoy the Hunter like another focus character. Since my Titan is a significantly higher level with far more vanguard and crucible marks and reputation today was a Hunter day. Walking around with my Renegade hand cannon (revolver) I can't help but feel like a badass, particularly when chilling in that club area in the hanger (very back, lower floor) like Han Solo in a cantina on Tatooine. Depending on which hand cannon you're using they are also pretty decent in combat if you use them right, they are certainly characterized by being generally very hard hitting, hand cannons reward those with accuracy, patience and a knowledge of weak spots.

Can't wait till next week when not only the Iron Banner starts but the Cryptarch won't be an asshole anymore.

tavianini19

tavianini19

God I'm so jealous. Why not PC? Because f**k me, that's why.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Well PC does have Minecraft, and so does everyone else now except Nintendo (I'm on 360), but PC is ahead of everyone as far as updates goes, no one else has horses yet.

Look on that bright side (for you anyway, where are the god damn horses? PC has had them for over a year now and the consoles still don't have them, why so slow?).

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

So Resident Evil 6 is one of the worst video games I've ever played.

tavianini19

tavianini19

Why would you even try playing it? You can move while aiming. Only thing nice about it...except that standing still when firing a gun is certainly going to improve accuracy over any kind of run 'n' gun tactic.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Me and my roommate wanted to try out the co-op.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Drink all your vodka, then play the RE6. 

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

I don't even think that game would be fun while drunk.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

It gets so over the top it becomes amazing

its like a b movie cult classic, but for games

tavianini19

tavianini19

But it still would suck.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Kimarhi on Oct 01, 2014, 05:21:40 AM
It gets so over the top it becomes amazing

its like a b movie cult classic, but for games
lol no. It's so shitty and I know it wouldn't get any better. Over the top or not, the game mechanics are shitty as f**k.

tavianini19

tavianini19

I remember playing 5 and I was all "damn these are so great graphics and Sheva's hot, but why's Chris a roid monster and why does everything else piss me off?"

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

5 was terrible too, and had shitty graphics...

tavianini19

tavianini19

Pretty good for 2009. But yeah, it was awful.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Nigga... I played Crysis in 2007 doe...

Still one of the best looking games lol

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed