Currently Playing (Read 971,670 times)

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

AHA, That was a Smooooove mooooove.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: Cal427eb on May 24, 2014, 07:28:21 PM
wut

2k13 was easy as shit. I would get A+ every single game.

I am not saying its hard.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

You said you were getting bad player ratings every game, and I'm just saying it's really easy to get an A+ rating and win.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Quote from: Cal427eb on May 24, 2014, 06:52:50 PM
Quote from: Kimarhi on May 24, 2014, 06:25:03 PM
I just started playing NBA 2k14 again and remember why the game pisses me off so bad.  The "coach" for your team always cost me freaking games during my career.  You put your guy in, your playing, your up by ten, he takes you out and then two minutes later YOU ARE DOWN BY TWENTY.  Every single time.  Without fail.  Its impossible to try to make that margin up against teams with any sort of great offensive player because in the 2k series great offensive players are impossible to stay in front of.

Another thing is that the "GM" computer somehow thought it would be a good idea to have a team with 1 center, 1 power forward, 2 small forwards, and everybody else being point guards or shooting guards.  I've been getting straight murdered in the post.

Since I'm playing from a players perspective there is no way I can finagle the roster to the point where it is actual NBA ready with three players at every position. 

Got wolfenstein and will give it a shot next.
I've yet to play 14, but are you playing on Hall of Fame difficulty or something?

Nope.  Just standard pro or all pro or whatever it is.  It isn't the actual gameplay that is bad itself (aside from being unable to stay in front of Lebron, carmello, etc) its the limitation the game mode has itself.  Since you are a player you can't control what the coach does so even though you might be balling he will take you out until you are down by twenty, and you are not the gm so you can't formulate a roster that is actual nba ready.  Never in the history of the nba has an nba roster only contained 1 pf and 1 center without injuries being a factor.  My roster is formulated this way because the computer in the game just drafted/signed the highest rated players in the offseason.  I have no size and have SGs playing SF/PF. 

That is a mechanic that needs to be looked at in the future. 

Effectz

Effectz

Tropico 5.

Made all drugs legal in my country and the people kicked me out.

10/10

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I enjoy killing the Nazis in wolfenstein. 

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Shadow of the Colossus

Took out three more Colossi, and I'll be doing more, soon. I actually managed to deal with that lightning shooting turtle f**ker without too much trouble this time.

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

Titanfall.

This game is fun, I think, but it's so hard to even find a match for some reason and the few I have found are laggy as f**k.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: KNIGHT on May 25, 2014, 01:37:57 AM
Titanfall.

This game is fun, I think, but it's so hard to even find a match for some reason and the few I have found are laggy as f**k.
lol wut r dedicated servers

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition

So, I'm in a new survival world that at least has one village in it. I still don't have a real home, I just carry around a bed with me. This is because I've been using the currency/trading system that is newer to consoles. I trade things like meats, paper, wool and wheat for emeralds which are currency in the game, I then use the emeralds to buy things from villagers.

I haven't even been deep underground to mine any high value things yet in this world and I already have a diamond axe, diamond helmet, and diamond pick axe from buying them from the blacksmith with emeralds. I also bought the non-craftable chain-mail armour from him. From unlocking more options to trade or purchase I also have things like purchased arrows, flint and steel, saddle, around 15 loaves of bread and over 40 apples. I also got some gold and lots of obsidian from a chest. I could go to the nether now if I wanted to so early in the game, but I'll wait till I'm better prepared.

When I get back in I'll probably start thinking about building a home and mining.

Because of the increased value of having villagers I've had to protect from all sorts of monsters with the tip of my sword. Might build an Iron Golum in the future which protects villagers from monster mobs. Also if people didn't know zombies can turn villagers into zombies since a newer update

Oh, and since the beginning I've had a pet wolf that still hasn't died, he even fell in lava once but I kept him alive by using chicken meat to heal him. I gotta name him sometime.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Finally got around to buying and playing Papers, Please. Who knew petty bureaucracy could be so much fun? ;D

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Spec Ops: The Line

An adaptation of Joseph Conrad's Heart of Darkness and Francis Ford Coppola's Apocalypse Now, this is a great game. Not finished it yet, but the storyline has already blown me away. The gameplay is a wee bit clunky (especially the cover mechanics), though incredibly fun. It's through the setting and story that this game really takes the cake, though. One of the few games that's actually shone a light on how ruthless and horrible of a person you are, killing dozens, even hundreds, of people. Very powerful stuff there. The design of the abandoned and desert-overrun Dubai is also fantastic, rivalling the decrepit Rapture for sheer atmosphere and interesting aesthetics. A very, very good game.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Shadow of the Colossus

Only dealt with two colossi due to how late it is, but I did manage to kill the mighty sand worm colossus.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Quote from: SpaceMarines on May 26, 2014, 12:42:20 AM
Spec Ops: The Line

An adaptation of Joseph Conrad's Heart of Darkness and Francis Ford Coppola's Apocalypse Now, this is a great game. Not finished it yet, but the storyline has already blown me away. The gameplay is a wee bit clunky (especially the cover mechanics), though incredibly fun. It's through the setting and story that this game really takes the cake, though. One of the few games that's actually shone a light on how ruthless and horrible of a person you are, killing dozens, even hundreds, of people. Very powerful stuff there. The design of the abandoned and desert-overrun Dubai is also fantastic, rivalling the decrepit Rapture for sheer atmosphere and interesting aesthetics. A very, very good game.

I've heard so many conflicting reports on this game I never got around to buying it.  Might just have to chance it. 

WinterActual

WinterActual

The game is nothing special gameplay wise. I may say its bellow average compared to most TPS games.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed