"Something came after us!"

Started by The Shuriken, Nov 11, 2007, 05:30:04 AM

Author
"Something came after us!" (Read 5,143 times)

MudButt

MudButt

I think it will be kinda lame if it is in the pool part. The water scene should have been in a lake, but oh well. I want it to be an alien that chases them though, Predator's don't seem like the chasing type, more of a stalker/hunter type because that's what they really are. I doubt the Alien will chase the kids the whole way, considering they aren't stupid to run out in the open like that... Anyways, I think it will be in the forest, or pool scene.

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

Yeah a pred chasing them will be more of a slasher type thing. but if it was an alien chasing them they would have been caught.

That Yellow Alien

Most of the teens that get chased are killed. Ricky, Jesse, and Dale are the only ones that make it out alive.

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

Quote from: Yellow Alien on Nov 15, 2007, 03:30:12 AM
Most of the teens that get chased are killed. Ricky, Jesse, and Dale are the only ones that make it out alive.

So it might be wolf that they thought came after them.

That Yellow Alien

No, it's the Alien. They are wet from being in the pool, where the Alien attacks. Again, why would the Predator chase humans? The directors stated he will only kill people when they get in his way.

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

Quote from: Yellow Alien on Nov 15, 2007, 03:40:31 AM
No, it's the Alien. They are wet from being in the pool, where the Alien attacks. Again, why would the Predator chase humans? The directors stated he will only kill people when they get in his way.

Ok fair enough, i wonder why the alien doesnt get them though?

That Yellow Alien

Because they run away. :P

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

Quote from: Yellow Alien on Nov 15, 2007, 03:47:08 AM
Because they run away. :P

well why didnt the alien "run and get them".

That Yellow Alien

It was probably to busy mauling the rest of the victims. Remember in the trailer when the guy gets pulled through the window and blood splats on the glass? That is the school scene.

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

Ohhhhh it was distracted, fair enough. guess it was an alien.

Flaming Firefox

Flaming Firefox

As soon as I here Alien jumps in the water and "sewers" I get this vision of a chestburster popping out of toilet!  :D

Oh my god I hope it isn't that bad.

The school scene has me seriously worried on a scale from 1-10, 9.

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

Quote from: Flaming Firefox on Nov 15, 2007, 04:33:58 AM
As soon as I here Alien jumps in the water and "sewers" I get this vision of a chestburster popping out of toilet!  :D

Oh my god I hope it isn't that bad.

The school scene has me seriously worried on a scale from 1-10, 9.

I dont think its gonna be that bad, as long as they keep the lighting dark.

MudButt

MudButt

Not too dark, I don't want it too be to the point where the aliens tail looks like a very disturbing shadow...  :o

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

yeah but dark enough that it doesnt look stupid, if they have bright colours and sh!t its gonna lool ridiculous.

The Cleaner

The Cleaner

Quote from: Ballzanya on Nov 14, 2007, 05:16:50 AM
Quote from: Wolf Sazen on Nov 14, 2007, 05:14:24 AM
Quote from: The Cleaner on Nov 11, 2007, 06:01:44 PM
I don't get it, people keep saying 'Uh, if it takes place anywhere else besides the hospital, power plant and sewers, it gonna suck!'. The Aliens are always looking to expand their nests, they're not just going to keep to one place and that's it. They're going to expand where ever they can. Whether it be schools, churchs, strip clubs, hunting stores, anywhere. I would think that would make it more realistic than them just saying 'Okay, we made our nest here, and now we're going to stay here', whereas the movies show, they're always looking to expand their nests and look for more hosts. They're like bees, only big, drooling, acid-bleeding, lion-like bees.
I feel ya on that man.  I actually love the store and school scenes.  To me, the alien can be frightening in any setting.   

well, would you really want one in say the mall? How about a bank? the more everyday the place is, the more out of place the alien will seem.
How so? Back when Alien 3 was around, people were hoping the Aliens would make it to Earth and reek havok, which is pretty much what they're doing now in Gunnison.

Again, Aliens aren't biased. Wherever they can expand their hives and find more victims, they'll go there. It's no different here.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed