Just Talk. Part 1

Started by Anonymous684, Nov 10, 2007, 07:53:28 AM

Author
Just Talk. Part 1 (Read 2,009,576 times)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I should mention that I wasn't mocking (I love you Omega <3) but I just wanted to post that awesome scene based on your words.  :)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: Dovahkiin on Jun 16, 2013, 04:18:17 AM
Today I was at Zaxby's eating with a friend and a couple tables down from us, there was a guy with a couple of his buds eating as well. He began to say to them that he brought them there to tell them something that he doesn't trust anyone else with and asked them to not tell anyone else. They agreed. He proceeded to tell them that he is gay. They immediately began to chastise and ridicule him for this. I sat, listening to the awful people making this poor soul feel wretched for who is until I couldn't take it anymore. I stood and walked over to the table and asked them why they were being so awful to this guy, who loved them enough as friends to trust them with what is quite possibly his darkest secret. They began to spout off this bullshit about how the bible says its wrong and how its just not natural.

I said that while it is not natural ----

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I truly hope he meant it in their own words, and doesn't actually believe that it's not natural, because the rest of the Animal Kingdom would like to have a word with him.

Vickers

Vickers

QuoteI said that while it is not natural...

SiL

SiL

I love how the message about not being a dick to people because of our beliefs or differences -- however misinformed those beliefs might be -- gets met with people being dicks because of their beliefs and differences.

You guys are assholes. Seriously.

AliceApocalypse

AliceApocalypse

Happy Father's Day to all dads here  :)

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Sweeper, and I just connected spiritually over Skype.  ;D

EEV2650

EEV2650

Quote from: Cal427eb on Jun 16, 2013, 12:37:53 PM

I found God in cyberspace

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: EEV2650 on Jun 16, 2013, 12:42:38 PM
Quote from: Cal427eb on Jun 16, 2013, 12:37:53 PM

I found God in cyberspace

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Happy fathers' day to all of the fathers on the site!

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: SiL on Jun 16, 2013, 11:20:20 AM
I love how the message about not being a dick to people because of our beliefs or differences -- however misinformed those beliefs might be -- gets met with people being dicks because of their beliefs and differences.

united we stand

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Quote from: SiL on Jun 16, 2013, 11:20:20 AM

Internet lesson 101: Never be the voice of reason on the internet.

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Quote from: Cvalda on Jun 16, 2013, 10:09:06 AM
Today I was at Zaxby's eating with a friend and a couple tables down from us, there was a guy with a couple of his buds eating as well. He began to say to them that he brought them there to tell them something that he doesn't trust anyone else with and asked them to not tell anyone else. They agreed. He proceeded to tell them that he is gay. They immediately began to chastise and ridicule him for this. I sat, listening to the awful people making this poor soul feel wretched for who is until I couldn't take it anymore. I stood and walked over to the table and asked them why they were being so awful to this guy, who loved them enough as friends to trust them with what is quite possibly his darkest secret. They began to spout off this bullshit about how the bible says its wrong and how its just not natural.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/835987bca10fb33ed8f3d5212550a4a8/tumblr_mgop710yFe1rlhznio1_500.gif

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jun 16, 2013, 10:11:23 AM
I truly hope he meant it in their own words, and doesn't actually believe that it's not natural, because the rest of the Animal Kingdom would like to have a word with him.

Quote from: Vickers on Jun 16, 2013, 10:23:20 AM

http://imageshack.us/a/img854/8646/4ak.gif

So...did you guys miss that whole part about me telling his friends off for chastising him for who he is? I'm sure that when life was created, by whatever it was created by, it wasn't intended that males shouldn't mate with other males. Same with females. I mean, if it's natural, how come same sex couples can't procreate with each other? Still, that being said, I have several gay friends and I love them for who they are. I usually make it a point to speak out against people who judge them or call them "Fags" or other awful slurs. I don't believe that homosexuality is a choice either.

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: Dovahkiin on Jun 16, 2013, 02:11:20 PM
Quote from: Cvalda on Jun 16, 2013, 10:09:06 AM

http://25.media.tumblr.com/835987bca10fb33ed8f3d5212550a4a8/tumblr_mgop710yFe1rlhznio1_500.gif

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jun 16, 2013, 10:11:23 AM

Quote from: Vickers on Jun 16, 2013, 10:23:20 AM

http://imageshack.us/a/img854/8646/4ak.gif

So...did you guys miss that whole part about me telling his friends off for chastising him for who he is? I'm sure that when life was created, by whatever it was created by, it wasn't intended that males shouldn't mate with other males. Same with females. I mean, if it's natural, how come same sex couples can't procreate with each other? Still, that being said, I have several gay friends and I love them for who they are. I usually make it a point to speak out against people who judge them or call them "Fags" or other awful slurs. I don't believe that homosexuality is a choice either.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed