What made you a fan?

Started by Vader the White, Mar 10, 2007, 10:37:25 PM

Author
What made you a fan? (Read 159,010 times)

Predomorph....

Predomorph....

the first movie i watched was AVP and then i got more interested in these two characters!
first i watced Alien 3,then Aliens and then Alien Ressurection.
unfortunately they all where in Spanish,so i didn't understand a thing.after awhile,i finaly got those movies in english and in the correct order!
and only then i watched Predator and Pradator 2!
so probably what made me a fan was the........................ALIEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i don't know what is it,but those two characters have something,that i can't forget them.......

PredatorSniper

PredatorSniper

I remember seeing the advertisements for Predator on the t.v. and went and watched it at a drive in theater. i later saw aliens in the theater before i ever got to watch alien.   the avp scenario i first discovered in a Dark Horse comic book of short storys ... I have been hooked on all three every since.

Quick N Slick

Quick N Slick

Quote from: PredatorSniper on Apr 10, 2010, 04:41:11 PM
I remember seeing the advertisements for Predator on the t.v. and went and watched it at a drive in theater. i later saw aliens in the theater before i ever got to watch alien.   the avp scenario i first discovered in a Dark Horse comic book of short storys ... I have been hooked on all three every since.

Wasn't Aliens a year before Predator I?

HitmonTom

HitmonTom

Yup.

Aliens - 1986
Predator - 1987

PredatorSniper

PredatorSniper

yeah but i saw it in a drive in theater that was way behind the times. or maybe it was a re release or something but i remember seeing them in that order ... i had never thought about the release dates untill you brought it up. wow i feel old now

Race_of_Hunters

Race_of_Hunters

The year was 1992 or 1993.

I rented Alien / Aliens ... and was terrified to no ends.

I rented Predator and was fascinated.

blade5674

blade5674

i can't narrow it down much i was hooked from the 1st glimpse of the predator.everything about the predator rules from the code of the hunt to the trophies WE collect,and the tools we use to do it with!  :)

Darklarik

Darklarik

i happened to catch a glimpese of the dog alien butchering the guy in the air vent when my dad and some friends were watching on TV, i was mortified (nightmares followed). it wasent until i discovered the predators when AvP came out, i saw them beat the aliens (kindoff) and i saw them as my heros, and that the aliens werent invinseble. then i saw the rest of the series. blew my mind.

Xenokiller

Xenokiller

I saw the trailers for AVP and i thought it was just another horror movie but then i got interested...I learned about predator earlier so i started to research aliens and then i fell. Hook. Line. Sinker. I was lucky as i saw all the original movies before AVP 1 and 2.

Valaquen

Valaquen

Was raised on Schwarzenegger movies, Terminator and Predator. With Alien, found an Aliens VHS one rainy day when I was in the single numbers. Watched it. Loved it.

aintthisgorramgreat

aintthisgorramgreat

Well lawd have mercy. I distinctly remember refusing to watch Alien for the longest time. Oh Aliens, Alien 3, and Alien Resurrection were fine, but oh no, not the first one. But I digress, I must have seen Aliens when I was 7'ish.

LastJedi1515

LastJedi1515

AVP was the first thing. Then I devoured anything in the franchise and was hooked.

Lost Predator

Lost Predator

I don't remember exactly how I grew to love them. However I grew up on Schwarzenegger movies and I think i first watched Predator when I was 11 or 12. I started collecting some of the comics and  relished the day Kenner FINALLY made predator figures!

Alien-wise, I saw the commercials for the Kenner figures and started to collect them. THEN I saw the movies because i was disappointed the characters didn't exactly match up when comparing the little comics (that cam with the figures) to the movie.

alien5454

alien5454

I saw alien ressyrection when i was verry little . A few yers after my mom bought me an alien queen for my birthday . And i  fell in love with it . And  finally seing avp .

xenomega

xenomega

well,i became a fan when i first saw the villain picture i always wanna see,the alien,its very good looking,then later on avp,hehe i love the action parts grid vs celtic,queen vs scar,chet vs wolf,6 vs 2 elites,dark vs predalien,chopper got stabbed(yay)i dont like chopper that much,to many skulls,more like a tribe leader than a pred

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed