What made you a fan?

Started by Vader the White, Mar 10, 2007, 10:37:25 PM

Author
What made you a fan? (Read 159,008 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

My "alternate means" involves no money.

Master Chief

Master Chief

How would Nightmare Asylum's personal conscience feel after your "alternate means" of viewing the film? You know, if he was a straight arrow. :P

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Master Chief on Feb 20, 2009, 08:47:14 PM
How would Nightmare Asylum's personal conscience feel after your "alternate means" of viewing the film? You know, if he was a straight arrow. :P

His personal conscience would feel guilty. Wait, why is he talking in third person point of view?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Master Chief on Feb 20, 2009, 08:47:14 PM

Psh, life's too precious to be a straight arrow.

Master Chief

Master Chief

So how many banks have you robbed, people have you killed, and puppies have you kicked?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Oh nothing like that. Geez, even I draw the line somewhere. You give me no credit Chief.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

0, 0, and 0 for me.

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: DoomRulz on Feb 20, 2009, 09:01:08 PM
Oh nothing like that. Geez, even I draw the line somewhere. You give me no credit Chief.

haha...I guess the puppies question was a bit much. 8)

xi killa yu

xi killa yu

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Feb 20, 2009, 07:50:13 PM
Quote from: Master Chief on Feb 20, 2009, 07:46:50 PM
What are you waiting for?
Waiting for it to premier on one of the basic cable channels. I don't have HBO.
The movie sucks. But the costume was alright. :-\

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I just want to see it so I can see every A/P movie and so I know what people are talking about.

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Feb 22, 2009, 11:31:54 PM
I just want to see it so I can see every A/P movie and so I know what people are talking about.

You haven't been tainted yet. Don't watch it.

Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne

Quote from: Pvt. Hicks on Feb 25, 2009, 03:41:06 AM

You haven't been tainted yet. Don't watch it.

LOL, i agree with hicks. Unless you wanna see a teeny bopper movie with predator and mutant predator...oh, and there are aliens there too but not much of a threat, theyre just being shoved aside easily, so

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

So do it.

Awgustas

Awgustas

Hmm, once I accidentaly watched the wrong tape and that tape was... Aliens :P Once watched, I was amused by what I saw... Then I watched all the parts and in some years the AvP was released... I became a super huge fan xD

Vulhala

Vulhala

Quote from: Awgustas on Feb 26, 2009, 04:01:40 PM
Hmm, once I accidentaly watched the wrong tape and that tape was... Aliens :P Once watched, I was amused by what I saw...

Amused? Not the word I would have used, but OK!!   ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed