What made you a fan?

Started by Vader the White, Mar 10, 2007, 10:37:25 PM

Author
What made you a fan? (Read 159,686 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I was thinking Paul Anderson.

TheAntman2006

TheAntman2006

my mum let me watch aliens when i was between 6 and 8 years old i was BLOWN away, its such a fascinating creature never seen anything like it before or since....
I was soon running around the house in army fatigues using a ghostbusters p.k.e meter as a motion tracker and a toy machine gun as a pulse rifle lol ;D

xenomorphine117

xenomorphine117

i became a fan the first time i saw aliens,my dad had the dvd and i watched it one night. i LOVED it
loved the aliens and the marines,bought a loadda toys and i became a fan of pred when my grandma bought me the first predator and the first alien. the first alien kinda scared me but i liked it as much as aliens
i then bought pred 2 at 12 and i liked that and then bought the other 2 aliens movies. i watched avp and thought it was okay,not the best and then i hated avpr.

cpl hicks USCM

cpl hicks USCM

;D well i first saw aliens when i was 10 and it was my fav movie ever ;)

BENDIDAT

BENDIDAT

me it would have been the predator movies because they are big and all the weapons like the plasma cannon  and when i first saw the Aliens movies i love them  ;D

ScoobySnax

ScoobySnax

Used to sleep at my Grandma's house when I was like 5. She freakin' loved Aliens, Predators and Scooby Doo. Seriously.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: ScoobySnax on Mar 25, 2010, 09:31:43 PM
She freakin' loved Aliens, Predators and Scooby Doo.
I smell a crossover. :o

ScoobySnax

ScoobySnax

:D Gunna' have to photoshop that sometime...  ;D

dembones

dembones

I had a preference for scifi and horror as early as 4th grade (I'm 36) because my grandparents liked thrifting and there was alway tons of paperbacks for as little as 5 cents at the stores.

I simply remember liking Alien from the first time I saw it because it  hit so many of my  genre sweet spots. The  space jockey scene left the deepest impression. Well, that and those tiny ass panties since they seemed damned impractical!

Predator was a little different because my family rented the vhs tape years after its release and I had no idea what it was about. I totally believed it was a war flic and   remember being super  shocked and sad after the captive was shot in the head.  I was so hoping Arnie et. al would be able to free any other hostages & then the pred shows up and the film  became the ultimate twofer  ;D

cvetan

cvetan

When i was like 11 AvP was coming out, and my friend was like man this is gonna be good as, but i was like what the hell is AvP, so he explained the movie to me and i was oh cool, everyone was saying alien was gonna win as was i, but then one day i went to my uncles house and in the video cupboard i found Predator 2, i watched it and was hooked, i loved the predator, the thing that was coolest i think was his mask and vision, when i got back to school the next week i told everyone about predator and told them how much he owned, as the years went pass i studied the creatures and the films and still love em till this day,

Super Black Predator

Super Black Predator

i watched p1 and a1 and a2 but alien vs predator (old one not this new one) game hooked me and then i started to love this 2 great aliens

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: ScoobySnax on Mar 28, 2010, 06:46:47 PM
:D Gunna' have to photoshop that sometime...  ;D
Imagine it... The team catches the Alien and the Predator only to reveal that under the masks there were Tom Woodruff Jr. and Ian Whyte...
That would be priceless!!! :D :D :D

Derrad

Derrad

i saw alien wen i was 3 i love the shit ever sens :D

ScoobySnax

ScoobySnax

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Apr 08, 2010, 10:34:06 AM
Imagine it... The team catches the Alien and the Predator only to reveal that under the masks there were Tom Woodruff Jr. and Ian Whyte...
That would be priceless!!! :D :D :D
Velma: (reaching for two dudes as they escape the crime scene)"But the REAL mastermind behind this scheme is... Collin and Greg!"
Shaggy: "Huh? But Why? I thought it was Tom and Ian?!"
Velma: "Nope, they were using Tom and Ian to steal the fans money and ruin th-"
The Strauss: " 'N we woulda gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you medling kids!"

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I'd watch it :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed