Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:18:10 AM

Bishop in Alien 3 - Human or Android?

Human
393 (59.6%)
Android
266 (40.4%)

Total Members Voted: 609

Author
Bishop in Alien 3 - Human or Android? (Read 366,203 times)

xeno_alpha_07

QuoteWHAT? Yeah and he looks identical to the one in AvP even though many centuries have past. Yeah right, the Bishop in A3 was a f**king robot with human colored blood dammit.

So hes a droid wiht red blood and he shouts "I'm not a Droid!!!" in the Assembly Cut, sorry mate thats wrong.  Hes Human.  And as for AVP, i wouldnt use that for this topic.

Haloxpok3mon

Quote from: xeno_alpha_07 on Jul 03, 2009, 05:47:22 PM
QuoteWHAT? Yeah and he looks identical to the one in AvP even though many centuries have past. Yeah right, the Bishop in A3 was a f**king robot with human colored blood dammit.

So hes a droid wiht red blood and he shouts "I'm not a Droid!!!" in the Assembly Cut, sorry mate thats wrong.  Hes Human.  And as for AVP, i wouldnt use that for this topic.

Oh I'm sorry that the idea of an Android having Red Dye in it's blood and lying to the characters is sooooooooooooo far fetched.

drake@

just with bishop apearing in avp messed things up and confused!

xeno_alpha_07

QuoteOh I'm sorry that the idea of an Android having Red Dye in it's blood and lying to the characters is sooooooooooooo far fetched.

No need to be sarcastic...

Read what maledoro has posted these past few pages etc....what he says is correct.  Hence why:

QuoteBishop in A3 was a f**king robot with human colored blood dammit

..is wrong.

Haloxpok3mon

Quote from: xeno_alpha_07 on Jul 03, 2009, 06:16:15 PM
QuoteOh I'm sorry that the idea of an Android having Red Dye in it's blood and lying to the characters is sooooooooooooo far fetched.

No need to be sarcastic...

Read what maledoro has posted these past few pages etc....what he says is correct.  Hence why:

QuoteBishop in A3 was a f**king robot with human colored blood dammit

..is wrong.

http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTk4MjA3MTk0OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNTg2MDc2._V1._SX485_SY323_.jpg
Yeah because a human being can be conscious after suffering such an amount of head trauma to the point where their ear has seperated from their face while still being able to walk and talk. Yeah right, he was an android.  

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

QuoteYeah because a human being can be conscious after suffering such an amount of head trauma to the point where their ear has seperated from their face while still being able to walk and talk. Yeah right, he was an android.  

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! Ive physicly seen someone with a massive hole in his face, get up and walk off.  Ive seen someone get bashed in with pick-axe handles and still get up...but nooooooooo according to you things like that aint possible...have you watched the Alien 3 assembly cut? Look at the point of impact...and look what he does afterwards...But hey!, what do i know

QuoteReferral Denied
You don't have permission to access "http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTk4MjA3MTk0OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNTg2MDc2._V1._SX485_SY323_.jpg" on this server.

Reference #24.ad7e7a5c.1246647697.1104e2d5

^^ thats what i get from your link...

Also try reading alot more...and before you think it i  not being funny with you or being nasty.

midget

Alien Resurrection - they cloned her using her/alien DNA.

So, he might have been cloned - I mean he did have a HUGE empire and a lot of money.

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: Haloxpok3mon on Jul 03, 2009, 05:43:43 PM
WHAT?
Do you have a deficit of some sort?

Yeah and he looks identical to the one in AvP even though many centuries have past.
You do have one: skewed perception. They don't look identical. There's different hair, complexions, etc.

Yeah right, the Bishop in A3 was a f**king robot with human colored blood dammit.
Not to mention you think that you know more about the character than the people who put him on the screen.

Quote from: Haloxpok3mon on Jul 03, 2009, 06:31:58 PM
Yeah because a human being can be conscious after suffering such an amount of head trauma to the point where their ear has seperated from their face while still being able to walk and talk. Yeah right, he was an android.
Everything you've said has already been addressed and refuted; especially how his injury wasn't as severe as you make it out to be.

Also, read this article about a more serious head injury where the victim had a lesser reaction to it. I made reference to the same condition in an earlier article (25 March 2006).

Quote from: MIDGET on Jul 03, 2009, 09:45:41 PM
Alien Resurrection - they cloned her using her/alien DNA. So, he might have been cloned - I mean he did have a HUGE empire and a lot of money.
That's circumstantial at best. Read my linked article above.

predatorfandrc90

I do'nt care but he was obviously human.Red blood realistic pain reaction so not an android.

drake@

he could have been a clone! hes rich and would want to live forever!

maledoro

Quote from: drake@ on Jul 04, 2009, 09:20:19 PM
he could have been a clone! hes rich and would want to live forever!
You're somebody else who should read that essay...

The Demon

Quote from: Haloxpok3mon on Jul 03, 2009, 05:49:37 PM
Quote from: xeno_alpha_07 on Jul 03, 2009, 05:47:22 PM

Oh I'm sorry that the idea of an Android having Red Dye in it's blood and lying to the characters is sooooooooooooo far fetched.

You're just making shit up.

JamesCameronOnline

Interesting. A neverending thread asking the question that was already answered in 1992

dachande89

Wow this conversation just loops over and over. Hell I started as a person who was yelling droid, but I've changed my beliefs on that since reading this thread. And to make it work with AVP (cause I want to) I say he's a direct descendant. Weyland's (insert how many greats you want) grand kid.

midget

hologram..

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed