Reproduction Method Official

Started by SuicideDoors, Oct 26, 2007, 08:01:45 AM

Do you like the new addition to the lifecycle?

Love it!
80 (21.6%)
Pretty Cool
135 (36.5%)
I expected more
31 (8.4%)
Hate it
40 (10.8%)
To hell with the makers of AvP: R
30 (8.1%)
Like some aspects of it, but think it contradicts too much.
54 (14.6%)

Total Members Voted: 324

Author
Reproduction Method Official (Read 202,535 times)

The Chibi Kiriyama

Quote from: Xenonewborn on Nov 22, 2007, 03:11:09 AMListen fanboy, if you want to do everything u can to pick away at every little bleeding flaw in this movie then go ahead, hate the movie, go see it and wish u hadn't bought the ticket, go ahead, I don't give a shit, on the other hand, u could just accept the fact that the piece of shit is going to barf in a hole bunch of peoples mouths, A.K.A mouth rape them, and thats it, so get used to it, I don't care if u think it's bad continuity, it's in the movie, and it's official, certain things work in crossovers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah...how cordial people can become when they can't make a coherent point. How is something official if you're using the crossover aspect to say that it can be done? You mean that it would be non-canon, which makes the claim that it's official moot in regards to regurgitation and the impact on the Alien series.

Plokoon111

Plokoon111

Amen!

Dr. Wren

Dr. Wren

Quote from: PredatorBruth on Nov 22, 2007, 03:16:15 AM
Quote from: Xenonewborn on Nov 22, 2007, 03:11:09 AM
Quote from: Gates on Nov 22, 2007, 03:01:15 AM
Quote from: Xenonewborn on Nov 22, 2007, 02:55:29 AM
Quote from: PredatorBruth on Nov 22, 2007, 02:53:41 AM
I think he is saying its good, to keep things interesting.....but its bad continuity wise.

^ exactly, plus with predators and aliens in the mix it makes some sense, but if it was just aliens I prolly would hate the idea.

That's bullsh!t and you know it...if it's bad continuity-wise then it's bad for this movie...the brothers have been quoted saying that their movie would be within the alien universe/time-line...so if you honestly feel that it shouldn't be in an alien film, then it shouldn't be in this film...

Listen fanboy, if you want to do everything u can to pick away at every little bleeding flaw in this movie then go ahead, hate the movie, go see it and wish u hadn't bought the ticket, go ahead, I don't give a shit, on the other hand, u could just accept the fact that the piece of shit is going to barf in a hole bunch of peoples mouths, A.K.A mouth rape them, and thats it, so get used to it, I don't care if u think it's bad continuity, it's in the movie, and it's official, certain things work in crossovers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Word man...yo 8)

I swear, can't stand it when this shit happens, people will do whatever they can to turn a great movie/idea, into a piece of bleeding shit.

Plokoon111

Plokoon111

To all the people who nit pick really tiny things . . .V

YOU GO DIRECT, or WRITE A SCRIPT!

edit: Happy 200th page!

Dr. Wren

Dr. Wren

Happy 200th

SM

SM

QuoteTo all the people who nit pick really tiny things . . .V

To all the people who criticise Al Qaeda.

YOU GO FLY PLANES INTO A BUILDING!

::)

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

Quote from: Xenonewborn on Nov 22, 2007, 03:18:13 AM
I think he is saying its good, to keep things interesting.....but its bad continuity wise.

^ exactly, plus with predators and aliens in the mix it makes some sense, but if it was just aliens I prolly would hate the idea.

That's bullsh!t and you know it...if it's bad continuity-wise then it's bad for this movie...the brothers have been quoted saying that their movie would be within the alien universe/time-line...so if you honestly feel that it shouldn't be in an alien film, then it shouldn't be in this film...

Listen fanboy, if you want to do everything u can to pick away at every little bleeding flaw in this movie then go ahead, hate the movie, go see it and wish u hadn't bought the ticket, go ahead, I don't give a shit, on the other hand, u could just accept the fact that the piece of shit is going to barf in a hole bunch of peoples mouths, A.K.A mouth rape them, and thats it, so get used to it, I don't care if u think it's bad continuity, it's in the movie, and it's official, certain things work in crossovers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Word man...yo 8)

I swear, can't stand it when this shit happens, people will do whatever they can to turn a great movie/idea, into a piece of bleeding shit.

yeah when will people be happy with what there gettin.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

If somebody gave you a steaming pile of poo.........would you accept it?

Just because somebody gives you something doesn't mean you have to like it.

The Chibi Kiriyama

Quote from: Plokoon111 on Nov 22, 2007, 03:21:18 AMTo all the peopel who nit pick really tiny things . . .V

I'm not going to be as harsh as some would be on you. Here's just a nice little tidbit to think about while you're deadset in your defense: while we are paid nothing to notice the discrepancies, the studio gets more people to pay money to see this film when Fangoria and other magazines publish claims from the production that this film will adhere to canon. The writers who were paid to do a good job are the ones that are supposed to do just that, not the fanbase, and yet the way you would have it is that they are immune from logical fallacies because they know how to network with people in power. The directors get cash to iron out what nitpickers notice. In fact, this is a production that's priding itself on a supposedly correct way to go about making an AVP film.

You want to complain about the complaining? Fine. But think about the people who rushed for a deadline while you're lambasting fans for noticing what should have been ironed out months beforehand by the people being paid millions for this.

Dr. Wren

Dr. Wren

Quote from: SM on Nov 22, 2007, 03:24:18 AM
QuoteTo all the people who nit pick really tiny things . . .V

To all the people who criticise Al Qaeda.

YOU GO FLY PLANES INTO A BUILDING!

::)

Uhh What???????

Quote from: PredatorBruth on Nov 22, 2007, 03:24:45 AM
Quote from: Xenonewborn on Nov 22, 2007, 03:18:13 AM

Word man...yo 8)

yeah when will people be happy with what there gettin.

yeah dude, people just have to realize that, hey, this is what were gonna get in this movie, it might change later, maybe stay the same, I might as well get used to the fact that David Giler doesn't check AVP Galaxy to see what the 2000 fans of this series want, it's a biz, the producers have to make the desision that they think will creep the common viewer out, because pissing us off, only means that they lose about 10,000 bucks in total gross.

Quote from: Kimarhi on Nov 22, 2007, 03:27:14 AM

I didn't say that u had to like it, I just gave u some helpful advice that might actually help u enjoy the movie.

now I've got a question for u: if somebody gave u a knew idea that u haven't even seen onscreen, would u just decide right away that it was a worthless pile of shit.

SM

SM

No we would get more info about it from the filmmakers and THEN make the call it's a steaming pile of shit.

Dr. Wren

Dr. Wren

well what if it wasn't, what if it turns out to be awesome and they start using it in every movie that has aliens in it from this point forward?

disclamer: I don't want them to use it in the alien movies unless it's awesome.

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

Quote from: Kimarhi on Nov 22, 2007, 03:27:14 AM

come on man, let bigons be bigons....the only reason use are sayin this stuff is bad is cause you go scurry back and see if its like the originals....well wooptie doodledooo big deal if its not like the original, if you want somethin like the original just go clean the dust off of them and watch them....cause to keep things interesting ya have to introduce new things cause if ya dont it becomes repetitive

The Chibi Kiriyama

QuoteUhh What?

No offense, but it's beginning to make sense why you don't understand.

Quotenow I've got a question for u: if somebody gave u a knew idea that u haven't even seen onscreen, would u just decide right away that it was a worthless pile of shit.

Nope. I'd wait for months of spoilers, footage, reports, possible script leaks, and admissions from the production...you know, like we've gotten this entire time...before I started forming an opinion on whether a film will suck.

You know, that joke about how fans will soon start saying the theatrical release wasn't right because I wasn't seeing it through the right color filter is becoming less of a joke.

Plokoon111

Plokoon111

This movie rocks!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed