Reproduction Method Official

Started by SuicideDoors, Oct 26, 2007, 08:01:45 AM

Do you like the new addition to the lifecycle?

Love it!
80 (21.6%)
Pretty Cool
135 (36.5%)
I expected more
31 (8.4%)
Hate it
40 (10.8%)
To hell with the makers of AvP: R
30 (8.1%)
Like some aspects of it, but think it contradicts too much.
54 (14.6%)

Total Members Voted: 324

Author
Reproduction Method Official (Read 200,311 times)

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: SiL on Oct 26, 2007, 09:46:01 PM
Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Oct 26, 2007, 09:44:34 PM
Not splooge, but somehow she had to be semed by the alien, i think now that the alien did that.
The point was that the alien somehow semed her, and not turning her into an egg.
Why?
Because even scott let that idea fall back then and had chosen the inseminating capability.
No, he didn't.

He said the Alien raped her.

Rape =/= sex. In fact, most rape is done with a foreign object and about domination, not sexual gratification.
But that is not the thing, what happened exactly to her, fact is that he said (and this is 100% true) that she is now infected with an alien.

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Oct 26, 2007, 09:48:14 PM
But that is not the thing, what happened exactly to her, fact is that he said (and this is 100% true) that she is now infected with an alien.
I've listened to all three commentaries - 20th anniversary, Quadrilogy theatrical, Quadrilogy DC. Never once mentions her being infected with an Alien.

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: Yellow Alien on Oct 26, 2007, 09:46:48 PM
Ya, well Scott also said that the Space Jockeys made the Aliens, but that isn't canon, so either is the Alien semen non sense.
It will be canon now.

Dragonblaster

Dragonblaster

Ya, well Scott also said that the Space Jockeys made the Aliens, but that isn't canon, so either is the Alien semen non sense.

Why is it so impossible to believe that a Alien could reproduce by implanting embryos in a Person just like Facehuggers do, when it is in the situation of not being in a hive where a queen is laying eggs ?

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: SiL on Oct 26, 2007, 09:49:11 PM
I've listened to all three commentaries - 20th anniversary, Quadrilogy theatrical, Quadrilogy DC. Never once mentions her being infected with an Alien.
Yes he does.
I think it was on the first dvd released by fox, i still have it, and he said it.

Dragonblaster

Dragonblaster

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Oct 26, 2007, 09:49:22 PM
It will be canon now.

Right, nuff said ;)

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Oct 26, 2007, 09:51:05 PM
Quote from: SiL on Oct 26, 2007, 09:49:11 PM
Yes he does.
I think it was on the first dvd released by fox, i still have it, and he said it.

Yeah I recall that too.

That Yellow Alien

Well, seeing as how Sil is a way bigger Alien fan than either of you, and has probably listened to the commentary more than you, I'll go with him.

SiL

SiL

What's so difficult to accept that the Alien didn't use this method of reproduction on Lambert?

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Oct 26, 2007, 09:51:05 PM
Yes he does.
That's the 20th anniversary edition. I've listened to that commentary track 8 or so times. He doesn't say it.

Dragonblaster

Dragonblaster

Quote from: Yellow Alien on Oct 26, 2007, 09:53:46 PM
Well, seeing as how Sil is a way bigger Alien fan than either of you, and has probably listened to the commentary more than you, I'll go with him.

What do you base that idea on ?

Johnny Handsome

That is a cheap explanation, im one of the worlds biggest predfans (yes, i can say that), but sometimes i make mistakes about them too.
And YES, he´s wrong on that one, i remember it clearly.

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

Quote from: Dragonblaster on Oct 26, 2007, 09:54:54 PM

On what do you base that idea on ?

Have you read any of Sil's posts?

How come when suddenly a new movie emerges with a new concept, we have to try to connect it to the older films in some stupid way? So suddenly we know young queens can barf embryos, now we can say Lambert was barfed on? That's stupid.

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Oct 26, 2007, 09:56:35 PM
Funny. I'm listening to it right now, and all he says is that he wanted to imply something really nasty. Nothing about impregnation, just the possibility of a really violent death, possibly rape.

Johnny Handsome

QuoteThat's the 20th anniversary edition. I've listened to that commentary track 8 or so times. He doesn't say it.
Next time, put MUTE off then.
QuoteWhat's so difficult to accept that the Alien didn't use this method of reproduction on Lambert?
Whats so difficult to accept that it maybe did?
Whats your problem.?

Dragonblaster

Dragonblaster

I read a lot of his posts. But none of them gave me an idea why he's supposed top be a bigger fan of the Aliens than me. And why would that even matter for god's sake ?

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: SiL on Oct 26, 2007, 09:57:53 PM
Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Oct 26, 2007, 09:56:35 PM
Funny. I'm listening to it right now, and all he says is that he wanted to imply something really nasty. Nothing about impregnation, just the possibility of a really violent death, possibly rape.
What minutes does he say that?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed