Reproduction Method Official

Started by SuicideDoors, Oct 26, 2007, 08:01:45 AM

Do you like the new addition to the lifecycle?

Love it!
80 (21.6%)
Pretty Cool
135 (36.5%)
I expected more
31 (8.4%)
Hate it
40 (10.8%)
To hell with the makers of AvP: R
30 (8.1%)
Like some aspects of it, but think it contradicts too much.
54 (14.6%)

Total Members Voted: 324

Author
Reproduction Method Official (Read 203,359 times)

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

Quote from: ballzanya on Nov 04, 2007, 03:22:11 AM
Paul Anderson in some interview about his supposed "r-rated directors cut" [...] the queen was pumped full of hormones by the predators to speed up the rate in which she produces eggs. Neither of which were explained in any way in the film that was released.

An oft quoted, but completely fictional interview.  He never said it, someone else wrote it and attributed it to him.

Ballzanya

Ballzanya

Quote from: Uncanny Antman on Nov 04, 2007, 03:23:59 AM
Quote from: ballzanya on Nov 04, 2007, 03:22:11 AM
Paul Anderson in some interview about his supposed "r-rated directors cut" [...] the queen was pumped full of hormones by the predators to speed up the rate in which she produces eggs. Neither of which were explained in any way in the film that was released.

An oft quoted, but completely fictional interview.  He never said it, someone else wrote it and attributed it to him.

really? where is the proof of its inauthenticity?

echobbase79

echobbase79

yeah, that was fake. they said that anderson said Dark Horse had Peter Brigg's script locked in a vault. If that was true then why was it on the internet. Briggs got a good laugh at that.  :D

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

That's just an early draft. There were later ones with a lot changed.

Russian_Predator

Greater theme... Very much a greater theme... Though the brief analysis of a theme would make... In what an essence? Hundred pages to read is rigidly... *kills itself about a wall* That I have understood the only thing that Predalien will be Queen if me hasn't jammed...  ???

Xhan

Xhan

The aline had ten minute gestations because they were running out of money and movie. Move along, chop chop.

Master

Master

Nevertheless it is better than nothing. This explanation may prove usefull when next film will be also fu<ked up like the earlier one. It is better to think that PQ from AvP-R is offspring of some unnatural creature and that`s why it can do things abnormal and against canon. You can still have hope that one day we will get AVP where will be normal predalien (simply: bigger drone with mandibles and slightly different shape of skull), normal predalien queen ( simply: bigger queen with mandibles withs slightly different crown who is sitting on her egg sack and produce eggs insted of runing around and [ I heve problems to say it] reproduce by regurgitation), predator who won`t have problems with shutting his mouth, good human characters and setting which is not used because of small budget issues, which fit to both francises.

vehtam

vehtam

Quote from: Master on Nov 04, 2007, 08:07:58 AM
It is better to think that PQ from AvP-R is offspring of some unnatural creature and that`s why it can do things abnormal and against canon.

yeah, the only major issue with this is that directors said it's nothing abnormal and every alien queen does that, and it's completely natural thing with aliens, not caused by bulshits like hormones pumping.

they make the canon sadly, not fans imagination  :-\

Master

Master

But next director of Alien/AvP film can easily deny this stupid bull shit. Also there is no indicator of useing this method in next films.

pmor087

pmor087

awww i was looking forward to having the Predalien shit out embryos..oh oh or they could of introduced Ravagers who carry facehuggers into battle.That would be super fab x10

Vemados

Vemados

Quote from: pmor087 on Nov 04, 2007, 03:51:12 PM
awww i was looking forward to having the Predalien shit out embryos..oh oh or they could of introduced Ravagers who carry facehuggers into battle.That would be super fab x10

Those are Carriers but Ravagers would be cool.  Imagine like Wolf in the sewer and all of a sudden he ducks as a blade just swings past his head and this big Alien just comes out of the shadows.  They'd have to change the color though, light green aliens ftl.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Quote from: Vemados on Nov 04, 2007, 05:08:46 PM
Those are Carriers but Ravagers would be cool.  Imagine like Wolf in the sewer and all of a sudden he ducks as a blade just swings past his head and this big Alien just comes out of the shadows.

And then the Aliens' last steps towards fully becoming Tyranids would be complete - hurrah!

We see Colin's evil plan for what it truly is now, oh yes we do... :D

Huol

Huol

In all honesty i'd prefer a 40k movie over avp-R...

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Quote from: Huol on Nov 04, 2007, 05:34:22 PM

I've said before that I quite honestly think the brothers would make fantastic candidates for directing that. I think they have the ideas and visual style for it which would suit that perfectly.

Aeus

Aeus

Quote from: Huol on Nov 04, 2007, 05:34:22 PM

What!?! A film with a budget of $40,000!?!

Why?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed