Reproduction Method Official

Started by SuicideDoors, Oct 26, 2007, 08:01:45 AM

Do you like the new addition to the lifecycle?

Love it!
80 (21.6%)
Pretty Cool
135 (36.5%)
I expected more
31 (8.4%)
Hate it
40 (10.8%)
To hell with the makers of AvP: R
30 (8.1%)
Like some aspects of it, but think it contradicts too much.
54 (14.6%)

Total Members Voted: 324

Author
Reproduction Method Official (Read 202,395 times)

Wildbird

Wildbird

Quote from: SyntaX on Oct 29, 2007, 04:39:31 PM
Like I said...

I mean, Alien 3! ZOMG! THE FACEHUGZORS HUGGED THE CAOW! IT c**t BE RIGHT! NO ALIEN NEMORE... fAcehuggzrz should only hug umans!

OMG WHY?

There are no humans in outer space, facehuggers were designed to hug anything. And there are no vaginas either, so I decline the rape incident also!

YutaniDitch

YutaniDitch

Quote from: highlandpred on Oct 29, 2007, 03:59:49 PM
You've only got to look at the poll, the poll doesnt lie. Plus the fact 250 people have voted, to see where we are at with this franchise.

I mean 250 people! times that by how many AVP sites there are and your talking what ? a couple of Thousand max that actaully give a toss, with over Half being ok with the idea.

There's nothing the fans can do, theres not enough! Aliens died after A3....

Your math staggers me, as usual... 60% in ONE poll means nothing... IF they get more even in other polls, you'll get at least half of the fanbase disliking it...

The question is more who will not see the movie if this RC is in it...? NOBODY...!

So, this poll is worth what is worth, which is a whole bunch of nothing... :D

Predalienslayer

New RC or not, you guys know you see the movie regardless ;)

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

Quote from: Predalien warrior on Oct 29, 2007, 06:42:01 PM
New RC or not, you guys know you see the movie regardless ;)

of course.

no way im paying to the see the alien life cycle pissed on though.

vehtam

vehtam

Like I said...

I mean, Alien 3! ZOMG! THE FACEHUGZORS HUGGED THE CAOW! IT c**t BE RIGHT! NO ALIEN NEMORE... fAcehuggzrz should only hug umans!

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

you made a point and a funnayz at the same time.

bonus points

Space Disc Jockey

Space Disc Jockey

Ok, here's what I'm confused about with Alien 3 (TR and AC)...So, the Queen layed one last egg on the Sulaco, but somehow a normal facehugger was able to plant two embryos:

1. First embryo was planted in Newt and the Queen chestburster crawled out of Newt's cryo-tube, after the crash, and slipped into Ripley's mouth (as mentioned in the Alien 3 comics)

or the first embryo was planted in Ripley, originally.

2. The second embryo is planted in the dog, even though it is known that facehuggers (USUALLY) die, after planting ONE embryo in a host.

Also, the Super-facehugger in the Alien 3 AC was just for the ox right, and wasn't the carrier of the Queen embryo for Ripley? It would've been way too big to fit on a human face.

Where was the Super-facehugger egg?

And yes, that would mean the Queen doesn't need a egg sac to lay eggs. Once it's mature, I guess it can lay eggs with/without an egg sac present.

As for the origin of the Queen in ALIENS...it's up in the air. Cameron left that info out for us to speculate/theorize, I guess.

Russ Jordan carried the Queen embryo, or when other colonists brought back other facehuggers (attached to faces or not), the Queen emerged out of one of them, along with some Alien drones.

If we use this regurgitation method, it could be that the Queen might have bursted from Russ Jordan and as it grew, went around and used this regurgitation on the other colonists. The Queen could certainly hide very well.

Predator-S

Predator-S

Quote from: vehtam on Oct 29, 2007, 07:01:55 PM
Like I said...

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/295/orlyavpqs9.jpg

ROFL OWNED

WisePredator

WisePredator

Quote from: Predator-S on Oct 29, 2007, 07:47:22 PM
Quote from: vehtam on Oct 29, 2007, 07:01:55 PM
Like I said...

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/295/orlyavpqs9.jpg

ROFL OWNED

;)

Ballzanya

Ballzanya

Quote from: echobbase79 on Oct 29, 2007, 04:36:49 PM

I'm been thinking on this for awhile and I don't know how to truly feel about.

I mean it contradicts the alien lifecycle pretty bad, but then again its a different creature altogether. Should it not be allowed to have a lifecycle of its own?

No, it shouldn't have its own lifecycle, because it is an alien. Its not a different species of alien, just because it came from a different host. Also the directors have stated that its not an ability unique to the predalien, but rather all young queens in a phase of development before they reach full maturity.
So it really f**ks with canon in regards to the previous Alien films in which no such idea was ever intended or really allowed for.

Major Alan Schaefer

We still haven't had a complete expelnation on screen it might make more sense and be les of a puke fest that most on here have made it

WisePredator

WisePredator

Quote from: Major Alan Schaefer on Oct 29, 2007, 08:05:46 PM
We still haven't had a complete expelnation on screen it might make more sense and be les of a puke fest that most on here have made it
If it's done "tastefully" then I wouldn't mind it, but if it just shows Chet projectile vomiting into peoples mouths then I'd be put off of it.

SiL

SiL

That doesn't make the concept any less valid.

It's like saying the Predator will start break dancing. Okay, it might look cool, but it's still a shit idea.

megachu17

megachu17

well whats done is done, just write off the moive as being non-canon and enjoy the projectile vomit

WisePredator

WisePredator

w00t! I've gotten people to sart saying Chet projectile vomits!

Quote from: SiL on Oct 29, 2007, 08:08:36 PM
It's like saying the Predator will start break dancing. Okay, it might look cool, but it's still a shit idea.
:D HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
True, so true, but reading that reminded me of what I said to my mom about Patrick Swayze in Predator 2, he dirty dances Pussyface to death! :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed