Post Your Desktop

Started by The Ultimate Predator, Nov 29, 2006, 06:55:37 PM

Author
Post Your Desktop (Read 485,107 times)

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

HHMmm unless there is a way to enlarge the picture on photoshop without pixalisation the biggest I can give it to you is 1920 1040 which is very close?

xXKillaKyle88Xx

xXKillaKyle88Xx

i don't think there is a different sized on....i only know that the link is 1920x1200 because thats the size of my computer screen

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Quote from: MrBrokenTusks. on Aug 02, 2010, 10:13:38 PM
HHMmm unless there is a way to enlarge the picture on photoshop without pixalisation the biggest I can give it to you is 1920 1040 which is very close?

Ok share the love 8)

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Ok here you go, It is very slightly edited to hide pixalisation but I think it looked better than when I got it of the gallery, but it is the same one that I used as the wallpaper so I am sure your fine with that.  (btw I didnt resize now I was talking about when I origanly got it. It this is the 1920x1040 one)

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

My brother (driver) and I (passenger) playing Big Team Slayer on Sandtrap.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

That's teamwork, yo. Can't wait for Reach ;D

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Speaking of which...

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Why the does the blue Spartan on the left have a cybernetic arm? I thought they were human...

Lie

Lie

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

^I'm getting a hardcore SmartIdiot vibe^

Quote from: DoomRulz on Aug 06, 2010, 12:09:43 AM
Why the does the blue Spartan on the left have a cybernetic arm? I thought they were human...
She is; it's just she previously lost her arm.

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

I like batman! Go to batman arkham city thread in general gaming to find original, if anyone wants a link to my edited version just ask.

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

Made a Batman one as well. :)

Stalker

Stalker

This is my new desktop.

The G-man

The G-man

Quote from: The G-man on Aug 08, 2010, 12:26:10 PM
Quote from: Mikey on Aug 06, 2010, 11:41:50 PM
Made a Batman one as well. :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/MG3-Kiryu/fasdasd.jpg

That's one awesome desktop! Do you happen to have a link for your picture? I'd love to have it   ;)

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

He got the picture from this and probably just used a white brush to get rid of the catwoman and writing and on the bits were he it covers some of the actual batman he probably used healing tool, though he will probably give you the already fixed when he comes online.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed