Author
Post Your Desktop (Read 479,923 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Now that's a victory crash!

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

:D

Poor Omega, all he wanted was for his wallpaper to be loved.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Mar 29, 2010, 04:09:45 PM
Poor Omega, all he wanted was for his wallpaper to be loved.
Haha, seeing that this place is full of Godzilla fans I'm kind of not surprised about that. :-\ :P

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

I'll tell you a secret: I've never seen the original Godzilla movies, only the American remake. ;)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Dude! Why?

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Because I never knew they existed until a few weeks ago when I read about it on here!

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Mar 29, 2010, 04:55:39 PM
Because I never knew they existed until a few weeks ago when I read about it on here!
I didn't get to know the original Godzilla existed until 2005 after the release of King Kong I googled for some Godzilla 1998 pics and found him instead. I asked myself What is this weird power rangers thing? ;D ;D ;D Further information gave me the possibility to see Terror of MechaGodzilla and Destroy all Monsters and "enter" in the franchise.  ;D

Corporal Lewis Hicks

Corporal Lewis Hicks

Only seen the Remake. Although I really Enjoy watching that film, haven't seen it in ages.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Mar 29, 2010, 04:55:39 PM

You never knew of the original films until you read about them here? Dude, what rock have you been living under :P

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

My family isn't a fan of old monster movies! D:

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

There's this thing called the Internet...it's amazing what you can find on there ;) :P

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

I never was a fan of Godzilla anyway, so no big deal for me. I'm never gonna see them. ;D

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

Godzilla is one of the biggest *no pun intended* names in pop culture history, I don't know how people don't know of him.
It's like not knowing who Michael Jackson is...

Mr. Domino

Mr. Domino

Never underestimate the ignorance of humanity. I met a kid that was studying music in college once who had no idea who Duke Ellington was.

Huol

Huol

Quote from: Mikey on Mar 30, 2010, 03:16:16 AM
Godzilla is one of the biggest *no pun intended* names in pop culture history, I don't know how people don't know of him.
It's like not knowing who Michael Jackson is...

This.

I haven't seen any godzilla movies (save for one where he does a little dance)

but jesus its god-freakin-zilla!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed