Aliens versus predator doomsday clock a motion film is on youtube!

Started by xenomorph horse, Oct 12, 2007, 12:23:21 PM

Author
Aliens versus predator doomsday clock a motion film is on youtube! (Read 5,658 times)

Nightmare

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Oct 14, 2007, 02:10:15 PM
I did understand him just right, hence why i said that i didnt want to stop him from finishing up his work.

my bad, sry, im still half sleeping.....more than half actually.....

War Wager

I only watched it up to 2:30 and I had to stop. Didn't like it at all. The music seems very out of place and it seemed kind of spoofy to me.

Nightmare

this kind of comments is the worst you can do ya know? very childish....
----------------------------------------------------------------
ok, some stuff about episode 1 (only saw 45 secs of it at this point)

- try to use focus better, in 1st cam experiences is normall for it to come unfocus, so dont worry, dont use auto-focus, u manually choose when ur filming close and when ur filming far away and stuff....

- crapy music, i know the music is from the AR trailer , but still seems out of place and is a lil bit annoying, try to use movie soundtracks, usually is the best (dont use songs with vocals, these usually ruin movies)

- very long intro, try to make it smaller next time, ppl wont see the whole thing if the intro is to long

- use movie fonts, this is more of a personal preference, but when showing the title if u used the aliens and predator Font, it woudl make a mcuh better 1st impression and "incentivate" to see teh rest of the movie, arial, times new romman, and those common font arent the best....

-shacky camera, try to have the camera still the most times, a pile of books usually helps, in the intro books woudl be good cause of movement, but when u move teh cma arodun move it slowly (usually moving slwoly shack less tahn moving faster, aslo conserves more detail) and if needed u acelerate later in computer,

-sets seem good, at least arent all cardboard (usually cardboard may look bad)
-------------------------

i say something else when i see the whole thing, also dont come again with atitudes like the previous one, we only want to help.

(advice: edit/delete last post before someone else sees it, you may easly get "enemys" around)

Nightmare

saw them

- nice sets, i like them, only in end we can see its inside house....avoid filming inside houses

- bad human in episode 1, change figs

- improve FX, your are not bad compared to some, but can use some improvement

- intro in epsiode 1 kinda ruins it, but after the intro it becomes kinda not bad

- defintly change music, i gave u links to soudntarcks alredy, downlaod them

- lighting wasnt bad, but dont use the flash so many times...give nice effetc sometimes but other times may just ruin it.....some improvement in this on episode 2

- dont show ur fingers that much, in episode 2 we saw them a lot, if u feel its needed fishing wire may help, usually its good for flying things like the spaceship

-i couldnt understand what the guys sayd...try to get friends to do voices for it not sound the same, if u feel its needed add subtitles

- episode 2 improved a lot, used better figs, and lighting with the flares in dark places, 1st person shots, i liked it, the pred skull was a nice touch, also seeing many aleisn ta same time looekd cool gave it a "hive feeling" i guess

- improve english, some spelling erros, if needed ask help in here how do u spell something

- change Font

- carefull with shacky camera

-dont make it as episodes, make it as difernt movies

-use stop motion

- missing some FX, kinda pulse rifle add soudn but no "fire flash"

ratting:

episode 1 : 4/10
episde 2 : 6.5/10

believe me this guy is better comparing to other ive seen! im probably teh guy with mroe avp fan films in computer, and theres really, really, really much crappy stuff

keep improving at that ritm and u may have a good future.

whoever comes criticize this have in mind its a 1st time, 1st try, 1st tests....

.you cant expect this to be like any more "professioanl figure film"

other guys like patrinavp and shadow also had to make some test before they could do these outstanding figure films, patrinavp nest war wasnt very good in my opinion, but if you see dark encounter it is outstanding! shadow had some test clisp to, i remeber a "avp the true fight" it wasnt even compared to nightfall...

so remeber this guy may someday reach a high level and be one of the best figure film maker (as can any of you with training)

Nightmare

episode 3 is up

its not bad, buit 2nd was best, the predator is exagerated, to much stuff (the skulls in the helmet make it kinda, dumb.....also we see the thign u used to glue it...

u also need some better FX (blood is great, but u need gunfire FX, aslo plamsa canon...u haven tsued palma canon i nwheol movie? how teh f+ck is that possible?)

aslo, hidd ur fingers better, notihg eklse to point, keep good work, ur 1st episode inro sucked and most ppl wont see teh rest of ur work cause of that, but overall you have tallent

xenomorph horse

thanks for pose it for me, Nightmare ;D

Shadow

looks fairly good. you have the talent to reach higher levels! fig films can be hard to do at the start

xenomorph horse

Thanks ;D In Ep3 I love the Aliens bloods a lot.Ep3 is the most viewing right now. And I still think Ep2 is the best. Lot of improved film will upload soon in my site.Thanks for watching it ;D

Clydewyman

Cool toy movie! I love Predator toy movies very much and this is just the thing! When NECA's Wolf Predator action figure is released, wouldn't it be damn nice to use it in your future Doomsday Clock episodes?

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

I liked it. For one scene when it was all red was the pred standing on a model of the millenium falcon from star wars? and I have that ALIEN figure with the clear dome(just thought i'd say).

Clydewyman

Hell yeah, other than the Wolf Predator I hope you might consider adding the NECA Predalien (or Chet in Requiem) action figure in the next episode of Doomsday Clock.

xenomorph horse

Thank for wacthing every one.EP3 is now 2000+ viewer today.I still don't have time to continue this project but in the next Ep I 'll surprice you all ;D.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed