Religion

Started by David, May 14, 2024, 05:54:44 PM

Author
Religion (Read 1,129 times)

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: David on May 15, 2024, 07:07:49 PMCruentus, are you satanist?

Actually I'm the one with a pentagram tattoo, who hangs out with daemonettes.

426Buddy

426Buddy

It's all bs and we are just the universe attempting to experience itself. When we die it's just like before we were born, nothingness.

SiL

SiL

I wanted to join the Satanic Church but there's not one in my city.

SM

SM

Having a Church of Satan in Surfers seems a little redundant.

SiL

SiL

Church of Satan is too pure for Surfers.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Atheist, grew up in a muslim family. Followed some of the muslim traditions until 10 years ago, when I asked myself "is there any proof (objective and factual) that god exists ?"

The answer being no, I dropped out lol. The Quran is vowed to be hegemonial, and doesn't allow criticism of any kind, claiming numerous "scientifical miracles" to be related in it.

When you check, double check, triple check, you see that's it's all fake propaganda written by bedouins of the arabic peninsula from the 7th century obviously. While it claims otherwise, nothing in it that is written couldn't have been by men.

SM

SM

Faith doesn't require proof.

Ingwar

Ingwar

Quote from: [cancerblack] on May 15, 2024, 09:13:07 PM

Unfortunately pentagram is mistakenly perceived as satanic.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Ingwar on May 16, 2024, 10:12:53 PMUnfortunately pentagram is mistakenly perceived as satanic.

I lean into that fact a lot.

Ingwar

Ingwar

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on May 16, 2024, 03:12:22 PMAtheist, grew up in a muslim family. Followed some of the muslim traditions until 10 years ago, when I asked myself "is there any proof (objective and factual) that god exists ?"

The answer being no, I dropped out lol.

Well done mate!

The Cruentus

The Cruentus

Quote from: Ingwar on May 16, 2024, 10:12:53 PM
Quote from: [cancerblack] on May 15, 2024, 09:13:07 PM

Unfortunately pentagram is mistakenly perceived as satanic.

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on May 16, 2024, 03:12:22 PMAtheist, grew up in a muslim family. Followed some of the muslim traditions until 10 years ago, when I asked myself "is there any proof (objective and factual) that god exists ?"

The answer being no, I dropped out lol.

Well done mate!

Yep its not satanic, its used by pagans.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Pagans, heathens, Christianity and other Abrahamic faiths have also widely used it, as have eastern traditions.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: The Cruentus on May 16, 2024, 10:17:57 PMYep its not satanic, its used by pagans.

People Against Goodness And Normalcy?

Ingwar

Ingwar

Quote from: [cancerblack] on May 16, 2024, 10:19:50 PMPagans, heathens, Christianity and other Abrahamic faiths have also widely used it, as have eastern traditions.

Yeah, but nowadays is identified with satanism. Thanks to modern media and heavy metal ;D

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Good old Gaahl  :laugh:

It has, and that perception is equally part of why I wear it, as much as its older ties to the concepts of warding and balance.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed