Religion

Started by David, May 14, 2024, 05:54:44 PM

Author
Religion (Read 1,124 times)

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Local Trouble on May 15, 2024, 10:03:56 AMI created Elon Musk for you.  Ben Shapiro is for SM.
I don't exist. It's all for you.

Same with Trump.

And all those dead children...

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

This is why I had to create Elon. >:(

Kradan

Kradan

Btw, thanks for Putin

Spoiler
/s
[close]

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

The Last Battle sucks.

"This book sucks and the way it sucks are very Anglican, and they insist that they aren't being arseholes because what they really mean is, and at that point I stop f**king listening because I'm not here for apologetics for an allegory that's ashamed of the f**king word. Just admit you're in a religion that would murder a billion to save a handful and that's your vision of a reasonable God and stop annoying me with the posturing."

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Local Trouble on May 15, 2024, 10:16:15 AMThis is why I had to create Elon. >:(
You have no one to blame for Alien Resurrection and Skull but yourself.

The Cruentus

The Cruentus

Religion, like politics has caused an immense amount of misery and death. Any different ideologies tend to do so really.

I think people can believe what they want and are free to do so. Live and let live.

That being said, christianity or at least the old version is a pretty dark religion that introduced or at least amplified a lot of hate, bigotry and oppression. A lot people died for no good reasons due to it. still do actually. 
Modern version is a tad more chill but still has its moments of spreading hate and trying to force it down people's throats.

Goes without saying that not all followers of that religion believes in spreading hate or forcing their beliefs on people, there are decent folks that follow the live and let live.

Quote from: Local Trouble on May 15, 2024, 05:50:42 AMYou're all my creations.  That's what solipsism means.  Nothing outside of my mind is real.

Poses interesting questions doesn't it? If nothing is real then what is the point? why are you here engaging with your delusions?  :laugh:

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Everything is my delusion.  What else am I gonna do with my time?

The Cruentus

The Cruentus

Find out why you are the only one that is real.  ;D

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

You realize I also imagined Alien Theory, right?

The Cruentus

The Cruentus

Yes. And now the other voices are saying...destroy him, destroooy hiiiim!

David

David

Cruentus, are you satanist?

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Local Trouble on May 15, 2024, 04:28:08 AMI'm an avowed solipsist.  You're all figments of my imagination.

The Cruentus

The Cruentus

Quote from: David on May 15, 2024, 07:07:49 PMCruentus, are you satanist?

There is no religion that I bow down to.

David

David

And do you bow down to Satan?

The Cruentus

The Cruentus

I repeat, there is no religion I bow down to, that includes their idols.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed